You may also like

Rate Dr. PJ Mitchell

Dr. PJ Mitchell's Ratings

Was understanding, honest, helpful, and a good listener. Very professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Just had a C-section one week ago, loved dealing with this doctor. Very common cense right to the point and just about the job at hand, qualities that are super hard to find. Didn't have any problems with him or the way he did his job, would recommend him to anyone that needed a competent, knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I had Dr. Mitchell for all three of my pregnancies and csections. The first csection was emergency, the other two planned. He is the most knowledgable doctor I had come across in all three of my pregnancies. He never rushed through appointments, taking the time to answer all my questions - yet I was never left waiting long periods of time in his office. He is very highly spoken of from the nurses, which speaks volumes. He is the best OBGYN surgeon. His follow up care after my surgeries was great as well. I never experienced any rudeness, meanness or anything like that. Always friendly, and kind. He always explained everything to me in great detail, and never spoke down to me - even though with my first pregnancy/delivery I was a young single mother. (Other OBGYNs talked down to me because of that) I highly recommend him and am sad I will not have any more children that he can give me care for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr Mitchell is the epitome of professionalism and common sense. Whilst pregnant with twins I had the benefit of his knowledge, care and support throughout and we certainly needed him! If you're needing an exceptional Dr then look no further!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

If you have endometriosis do not see this Dr. His treatments are outdated and a waste of money and precious time. Do seek the professionals at the pelvic pain clinic in vancouver. They are winning awards for their professional treatment of endometriosis and use proven techniques and treatments that are current and work. Don't believe his statistical lies they are outdated and refuted by new research. The drugs he puts you on have very damaging and long term negative effects. Seek a second opinion at the pelvic pain clinic before you take any pills or injections, as they will not have the reported 85% effectiveness that he says they will.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I have had years of bad experience with this doctor when I was pregnant at 16 I was having issues and he wanted to send me to Vancouver and I said I don't fly so he said ether I go or I lose the baby we'll I stayed and he was not happy and sure was not happy when I carried to full term and had a healthy baby also when I was having kid again a few years later he promised me a epidural we'll he never came back to my room Intill it was too late and I was ready to push and in a lot of pain he told me to stop my squealing and I told him to get out of the room and he got all mad walked out of the room and came back sat in a chair and said he had to be there since I'm a v back and my mid wife delivered a healthy boy he's not nice if you stand up for your self

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

i have had 3 different appointment and a surgery with Dr Mitchell. Dr Mitchell was always warm, professional and extremely attentive to my needs. Hospital staff really seem to respect him too. I really appreciate that he more on the serious side. That is kind of calming when a Dr is looking at your private area :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

After reading the comments on this site I am noticing a pattern. If you respond to his treatment you love him. But if you are a patient who develops complications or doesnt respond to his treatments he turns into a arrogant prick. Also if you dont respond to treatment he suspects IBS. Well, sometimes treatments work and sometimes they dont, and when they dont work its not always because of IBS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I'd read & heard that this Dr. was hard to deal with. I don't know who they met but I think that he is wonderful. Very clear in detailing my diagnosis and providing me with treatment options along with his recommendation. I took his advice & within 5 weeks was scheduled for a Hysterectomy. The surgery was performed last week and I feel awesome! Dr. Mitchell and his team did a great job. I expected to be on bed rest for at least a week afterwards but was pleasantly surprised to be medication free (other than the anti-inflammatories) and virtually pain free within 2 days of the procedure. Thank-you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Love Dr. Mitchell. Had him for as my first OB and now again for my second. He also delivered my son (luckily he was on call). His mannerism is very dry but I don't need a friend, I need him to know what he is doing and to show me that he does. He was very thorough during appointments, covering everything and answered all my questions with reassurance, and did a terrific job in the delivery room with his calming no-nonsense manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1824976].votes_count ]]