Rate Dr. Karyn Broad

Dr. Karyn Broad's Ratings

She is part of the team who mis-staged and mistreated my husband, stealing precious time away from his life. And the receptionists...LAZY. Please no one, do yourself a favor, stay away from the oncology team at this hospital. Dealing with stage 4 cancer is difficult enough, and then adding the mistakes in from these doctors, the anger from that is just too much. The receptionist team, except one, are rude, mean, and just totally lazy. You deserve better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Receptionist is terrible,caught her putting the phone receiver in her drawer so people couldn't call in!Dos is abrasive/blunt, lacks compassion. I called once crying with a nervous depression and was told "I'm sorry, her next opening is in 2 weeks." When it happened with my new doc, I was in the next day. Dr Broad along with her receptionist desperately need sensitivity training and patient etiquette.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

i had Dr. Broad as a family Dr. for about 15yrs. She was pretty good with me, when I could actually get Cheryl to make me an appt. My son was sick for 2ys with throat and ear infection after ear infection, she wouldn't send him to a specialist. We were lucky enough to find another Dr. who took one look at his tonsils and his ears and immediatly got him into a specialist. A month later he had his tonsils out. I actually didn't see Dr. Broad that often it seemed that Dr. Tingly was working for her alot. I do find Dr. Tingly to be a GREAT Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

Dr Broad is a wonderful Doctor, very kind and wonderful with my children. She doesn't jump to prescribe right away, but offers other solutions, which I really like! Cheryl is a great nurse too. And Dr. Tingley is a great lady as well! Keep it up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2008

Dr. Broad is fantastic, treats you as a friend not just a patient. she is very thorough and looks after me when i need her. I feel very comfortable going to see her. i feel very lucky to have her as a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

A good doctor - she's very efficient and knowledgeable - but I often feel rushed and 'uncared' for - just another 'body' to be dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2007

I FIND DOCTOR BROAD NEVER MAKES ME FEEL RUSHED AND I KNOW SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

A+ DOCTOR IN MY BOOKS. CHERYL IS ALSO A GREAT NURSE SHE KNOWS WHEN YOU NEED TO BE SEEN AND WHAT IS URGENT. DR TINGLEY ALSO IS VERY HELPFUL. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Broad is an excellent physician. She always does her best to be available to her patients and is knowledgeable and considerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

She is always very thorough and helpful. She takes the time to answer any questions. I never feel rushed. Referrals are timely and responses are quick. My concerns are always taken seriously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825002].votes_count ]]