Rate Dr. Adam Moscovitch

Dr. Adam Moscovitch's Ratings

Adam has been my sleep specialist for almost 3 years. I'm a young professional with a rare sleep disorder and very sensitive to medication, some of them lose effect with time and most of them cause me extreme side effects. I've been through a lot of extreme situations like not sleeping for a week and going to a hospital emergency room. I cried and begged to my family's doctor for help me during that time, but he turned his back to me and told me that this was not his problem, I guess he would wait until I was bleeding or near to death to do something. The only person that really took care of me was Moscovitch. That's when you see what people are made of, some few doctors are human beings like Adam and some of them are just tax payer sucking machines. He is not the typical Canadian doctor who is going to spend 60 seconds with you. He will really try to understand what's the cause of your sleep issue, do tests and give you a very practical plan of action, no BS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Some of the staff at the Brampton clinic need to hone their people skills. Because Dr Moscovitch does not rush thru his time with the examination he may be a little late with the next .I have recommended him to friends with sleep disorders and they as I have found Dr Moscovitch most helpfull and a pleasure to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Outstanding doctor, great staff!!! I followed Dr. Moscovitch's proven formula for enjoying a good night's sleep and it worked perfectly!I went from 2 hours sleep (with sleeping pills!)per night to 8 hours sleep per night! (with CPAP now and no sleeping pills!)) Plus, my anxiety is gone!!!! Dr.Moscovitch gave me my life back!!Thanks,Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Moscovitch who I have been seeing for several years for sleep apnea. He got me back to using my CPAP machine regularly and gives great advice based on his knowledge and experience. I recommend Dr. Moscovitch for anyone with sleep problems. He is so much better than the previous doctor I saw for sleep apnea.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER. After 14 years, I can sleep again thanks to Dr. Moscovitch. He is wonderful, easy to talk to. He actually listened to everything I had to say and did not talk down to me. The staff at the clinic are also outstanding. I feel like a new person. I felt that a sleep clinic was my very last chance, and with the help of Dr. Moscovitch and his staff. I have been given a bright future. Thanks again everyone. Insurance: OHIP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER. After 14 years, I can sleep again thanks to Dr. Moscovitch. He is wonderful, easy to talk to. He actually listen to everything I had to say and did not talk down to me. The staff at the Brampton clinic are also outstanding. I feel like a new person. I felt that a sleep clinic was my very last chance, and with the help of Dr. Moscovitch and his staff. I have been given a bright future. Thanks again everyone. Maria G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Extremely knowledgable and interpersonal. Got me to use my CPAP machine nightly, after struggling with it before for months. Takes care of any other problems that could be affecting your sleep, and provides close follow up.His CPAP clinic staff, Renee, is superb, and really works with you on how to adjust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Excellent doctor. I was very impressed with his knowledge. Helped me sleep 8 full hours and refreshed every day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Staff are great, but I probabbly would not know them as well as I did if the Doctor was on time. Over two hours late for the first appointment of the day, cancelled with less than 24 hours notice twice and the only moderately acceptabLe delay was 45 minutes late for his first appointment of the day. Needless to say if I had not been threatened by the Doctor that I would lose my license if I did not complete my study with him I would not return. Yes the Doctor is personable and knowledgeable but common courtesy demands consideration for a patient's time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

I did not have a positive experience with this doctor and do not recommend him. My sleep study was unsuccessful because I could not sleep at all, yet a report was written. It said very little about my condition and many of the statements were plain wrong. I can not believe a doctor can be so negligent. When asked to repeat the study he did not see a need to and treated me with hostility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825043].votes_count ]]