Rate Dr. Jeffrey M. Karp

Dr. Jeffrey M. Karp's Ratings

I was very impressed by Dr Karp's level of knowledge in his field. I also appreciated the fact that he was not quick to prescribe me pain pills following my accident. Although to some reviewers he may not be warm and fuzzy but personally I feel knowledge is more important. I am not there to make buddies but rather receive good care.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Karp appears to be very knowledgeable in his field but very short and abrupt with patients questions and almost seems annoyed for asking him questions. I don't think I want to continue using him as my neurologist any longer.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

One of the best experience with a doctor' s office I have ever had. I waited only 10 minutes before the doctor saw me. He addressed all my concerns and took the time to carefully explain my problems and how to treat each one. The staff was very professional and most helpful. I did not waste half a day in the office. So far the treatments are controlling my problems.I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Karp

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Karp hurt my neck during the exam moving it hard up and down and side to side. My hand is now numb along with increased pain in my legs pins and needles and numbness under foot. I did not have this problem when I went there. I am so distraught. I told him to be gentle and was he NO. He was quiet and said I have chronic pain, I already knew that. WENT for burning pain in body and head pain, did not have severe neck pain now I do. Find someone more gentle.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Karp performed a lot of tests, but had NO answers. I would never recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

I was recently referred to Dr. Karp and was very pleased with the quality of care I received from him and his staff. This is a single doctor practice which is rare these days and can sometimes mean long waits and difficult scheduling. I had neither problem and was brought into a room within 10min. Dr. Karp himself was professional and thorough in his questioning. He is a rather direct physician with some other reviewers referring to him as cold or elitist. I did not find this as a fault and was impressed with his knowledge and obvious experience as a neurologist. He was not quick to prescribe unnecessary medication and appreciated his honesty in the diagnosis. Highly recommended as a quality physician.

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

He is very dry, never smiles, and not very personable but I never have to wait, and he knows his stuff so I can put up with the dry personality. He has really helped me with severe headaches.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Does not have very good bedside manner. He is very abrupt and not very patience. You can tell if he is annoyed. He just does not seem to care. Go elsewhere if you need a neurologist.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag