Dr. Randy V. Heysek

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/05/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Randy V. Heysek has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/05/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "Lakeland" to "Lake Wales"

12/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Randy" to "Randy V."
RID: 1720429
23/02/12 5 5 5 5 Wonderful Doctor and staff,husband was treated exceptionally well. As of now cancer free.Thanks to Dr. Heysek.
Insurance: AARP
Respond

19/12/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1284528
02/11/10 5 5 5 5 DR. HEYSEK IS TRULY A GIFT TO MEN WITH PROSTATE CANCER. MY HUSBAND WOULD NOT BE ALIVE WERE IT NOT FOR THIS MAN'S SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE. HE IS NOW ALMOST TWO YEARS WITH NO EVIDENCE OF RETURN OF HIS PROSTATE CANCER. WE JUST CELEBRATED OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY AND DR. HEYSEK GAVE US OUR LIFE BACK! HE IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST DOCTOR! I THANK HIM FOR MY HUSBAND'S LIFE!
RID: 1262606
30/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Heysek is the best doctor ever. He did surgery on my husband's prostate to put seeds in and he is now cancer free! I owe him my life! We couldn't have asked for more in an oncologist. We were so fortunate to find Dr. Heysek at Moffitt Cancer Center!
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1254263
20/09/10 5 5 5 5 DR. HEYSEK IS A COMPASSIONATE, CARING MAN WHO IS ABOVE REPROACH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY MAN WITH A PROSTATE PROBLEM. HE SAVED MY LIFE!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1246438
08/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Heysek did my surgery to implant seeds into my prostate. He treated me real well and was always available and patient. I would recommend him to any man with a prostate problem.