Rate Dr. Joel L. Marantz

Dr. Joel L. Marantz's Ratings

Dr. Maranta is very thorough and very personable. I've been going to him for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Marantz is very knowledgeable and thorough in his examinations; he really makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I would not want to see any other optometrist as long as Dr. Marantz is in business - my eyes were first examined by him approximately 30 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I love this doctor. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Very nice, easy to get along with staff! I won't be changing eye doctors until he retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Excellent care! Have been going almost 10 years, and always gets it right. Explains everything, and answers questions and concerns in an unhurried caring way. Feel as if I couldn't get any better care elsewhere. The staff is also awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

He is thorough, knowledgable, feel I am well taken care of and would highly recommend to anyone as a great eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Benjamin must have hand picked Dr. Marantz to follow in his footsteps of excellent, knowledgeable and efficient service. I know when I go to Dr Marantz my prescription is going to be right and I will receive excellent service. I have been a patient in this office for almost 30 years. I have gone to some of these 'discount eyewear' locations to save a little money but it was not worth it. I have always gone back to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Marantz for over 20 years. Woe for us when he decides to retire - hopefully never! Can't imagine going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. marantz is a superior optometrist who has a long outstanding reputation and practice in the community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Marantz is a true professional. I worked for an eye doctor who retired and have been through several doctors who were not up to par. So happy I found him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635057].votes_count ]]