Rate Dr. Joel L. Marantz

Dr. Joel L. Marantz's Ratings

Dr. Marantz is very knowledgeable and thorough in his examinations; he really makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I would not want to see any other optometrist as long as Dr. Marantz is in business - my eyes were first examined by him approximately 30 years ago.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I love this doctor. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Very nice, easy to get along with staff! I won't be changing eye doctors until he retires!

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Excellent care! Have been going almost 10 years, and always gets it right. Explains everything, and answers questions and concerns in an unhurried caring way. Feel as if I couldn't get any better care elsewhere. The staff is also awesome!

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

He is thorough, knowledgable, feel I am well taken care of and would highly recommend to anyone as a great eye doctor.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Benjamin must have hand picked Dr. Marantz to follow in his footsteps of excellent, knowledgeable and efficient service. I know when I go to Dr Marantz my prescription is going to be right and I will receive excellent service. I have been a patient in this office for almost 30 years. I have gone to some of these 'discount eyewear' locations to save a little money but it was not worth it. I have always gone back to this office.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Have been going to Dr. Marantz for over 20 years. Woe for us when he decides to retire - hopefully never! Can't imagine going anywhere else.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. marantz is a superior optometrist who has a long outstanding reputation and practice in the community.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Marantz is a true professional. I worked for an eye doctor who retired and have been through several doctors who were not up to par. So happy I found him and his staff.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Excellent! very patient, terrific at fitting contacts.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag