Rate Dr. Alice Parker

Dr. Alice Parker's Ratings

Very knowledgeable doctor and will take her time with you. Lack of a staff is a bit of a let down however.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I was once a patient of Dr. Parker, but I wasn't for very long. She prescribed the wrong medications and I too also found her to be dazed half the time. And like someone else mentioned on here she did not have a secretary. That to me is just plain weird. Glad I switched when I did and have never gone back to her since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Please do not use this doctor. She lost my Mothers test results that proved she had cancer. She ended up finding them by accident two months later. She lost test results so many times. She has no working washroom, she has no secretary or assistant. She told my Mother she had a chest cold when in fact she had ovarian cancer that spread to her lungs. Please stay away from her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I find Dr. Parker very knowledgeable when she is focused on what she is talking about, but most of the time she is very scattered and absent minded. She was supposed to let me know when my first ultrasound was to make sure my pregnancy was not ectopic. I got a call an hour before my appointment to let me know when it was...so I spent 3 hours trying to drink enough water to get a good image of the baby and doing other things because I was not advised of the appointment beforehand. Also, after she referred me to and OB she forgot to send any of my personal information to the OB! My mother has been seeing her for 20 years and runs into problem after problem with her. When she was pregnant Dr. Parker referred her to another family Dr. instead of an OB. So all in all, I'd say she gets the job done if you don't mind going over things again and again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Parker is extremely absent minded. She never remmebers things and I had to get a test done twice because she did not do it right the first time and. She also changes her mind constantly as to what to prescribe and for how long, going back and forth, as if it was my decision and she was expecting direction from me on what to do - I am not a dotor and it does not make me feel confident to go to her for a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr. Parker has been our family doctor since 1993 and I would trust my children to no other. My daughters have both had numerous medical issues and Dr. Parker has always been there for us 100%. She takes her time with you, explains things to you and does not use terms that you don't understand. The city of Guelph should relish in the fact that they have a great family doctor as they do in Dr. Alice Parker. My daughters and I are blessed to have her in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Parker for many years. She is one of the best doctors you'll ever find. Not to mention, she is very caring. My family loves her. She is very thorough and is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

One of the best doctors I've ever had. Dr. Parker is very keen to get to the bottom of any health ailment and is well-organized with her use of electronic health records. As well, Dr. Parker is never rushed when she sees a patient. I highly recommend her superb service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Must make an appointment with an answering service. Could not get in for emergency. Prefers not to tell me things and lies about others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

I went to her out of necessity as my family doctor retired last year. I would have been better off without any doctor! She always appears dazed and scattered headed. She refused to return any of my pages. Something wrong there!! After many attempts to get in touch with her with no luck, I ended up in the E.R and having emergency surgery that evening. I would strongly advise people not to go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825165].votes_count ]]