Rate Dr. Anthony I. Sebba

Dr. Anthony I. Sebba's Ratings

Staff was ok, wait time was ok, the drs knowledge was good. I had a problem with him because he kept interrupting me and questioning why I chose him. He has a condescending attitude and makes you feel like you're the problem. I will not be going back.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I have never had a wait problem like one previous patient. I find him to be very prompt, knowledgeable, warm, professional, easy to talk to and has a way of explaining what needs to be done! I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sebba is wonderful, on time, easy to talk to... if you do not see him, plan on waiting, waiting and more waiting. The office staff just looks at you like your a crazy person if you tell them why is the wait so long, where is the doctor, did I get forgotten? Nothing against Dr. Sebba, but my time is just as importantmy as the next person(s). I had no choice but to find another Doctor. Good Luck!!!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Great doctor and staff! He know what he is doing,very happy.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Sebba is a very well respected and knowledgeable doctor however his bedside manner leaves alot to be desired. He's condensending, judgemental and rude. His nurses and staff are very nice, but the mentality of behavior reaches even his PA. I have endured humiliation and lack of empathy for the last time. Looking for another RA specialist..

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Sebba was referred to us by a friend at our church. We were very lucky to have such excellent Doctor. He is very well experienced in his medical speciality. He takes the time to explain technical details in a simple way for us to understand. He has a very good judgment in assessing the diseases and his recommendations are correct and very effective. In addition to his technical skills, Dr Sebba has a nice sense of humer. He teats his patients as friends. His attitude is reflected on all his staff. They are all polite, helpful, and very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr Sebba to all my friends who are in need of highly skilled specialist.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag