Rate Dr. Vipul M. Joshi

Dr. Vipul M. Joshi's Ratings

Wonderful office, great staff, only reason I won't give them 5 out of 5 on everything is I always have to wait, no matter what time of day. And they don't take credit cards, so I can't use my FSA account. Doctor is very knowledgable, PA's are great to work with, always listen to your concerns, willing to change meds if something just isn't working for you, they really care about your well being, not just their wallets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

She is called a associate of this office. Does she have a degree in RA, No most the these associates have no real deep knowlege in this area. Another new associate that a friend of mine went to in this office also asked me whether or not he knew what he was doing. When you enter the office lhey have alot of patients but should not indicated that they are good. They should keep a list of your medication which for me I have not changed in months yet when speaking to the nurse and going over them I have to constantly tell her what I'm not taking again and again. Was also quoted one price for my visit they told another. Does is fall under how much money they didn't make. It's the same thing that goes on with the doctor nothing new. We talk no new medicine so what does price range include they don't have an answer. They forget my prescriptions most alway. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Best Doctor, Best P.A. I love all of them, the best!!! I changed them 4 years ago, went away and came back running, best people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

The staff does not have your best interest in mind. They by no means will be in a hurry for anything. Very dissappointed and will not go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

The Doctor's at this office is Awesone Dr Joshi and Dr Kemp saved my life. However the office staff is very unprofessional and need a lesson in proper customr service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

I normally see his PA, Katrina****and she is wonderful she is amazing, knowedgable, I love her; and Dr. Joshi of course.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

This doctor has saved my life literally. They discovered that I was severally anemic and i had been complaining to my primary of symptoms and they never discovered this. i owe my life and welllbeing to dr joshi and dr kemp. They are so kind and understanding. The pain levels I have experienced with my Rheumatiod athritis was terrible. They were aggressive in getting my pain levels down. I love them both and would never change doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Both Dr. Joshi and Katrina are very compassionate and knowledgeable. They do have at least one staff member that really shouldn't be working there. She's gruff and makes you feel badly if you have to cancel an appt. She seldom smiles. Our pain is bad enough to have to put up with.. we don't need a non-compassionate attitude to deal with as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

One of the most caring doctors ever! Very knowledgeable. All pf the medical treatments he has put me on have helped me very much. Has been a great weapon in my battle with Lupus and RA. Would not change him or Katrina for the world. They are on top of everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

They are on permanent lunch break! worst staff ever!!!!!!!!!!!! This man should not be allowed to operate a business or a doctor's practice. I will be contacting the proper authorities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635216].votes_count ]]