Rate Dr. Laura Blew

Dr. Laura Blew's Ratings

I have chronic daily headaches. As long as I've had this issue, Dr Blew has always tried her best to understand and empathize with this complex issue. Like a check engine light issue in a computerized car, our body is not transparent and gives us signs something is an issue. So no doctor is perfect and no doctor can ever at first glance know exactly what to do. It takes time, effort, trial and error, testing and compassion. I believe wholeheartedly that this describes Dr Laura Blew. Life is stressful at times and affects everybody. Just like we will have good and bad days and sometimes act different and say different things that are out of character. But for the most part, her effort is very much appreciated. Her staff especially Miranda and Mary are very helpful. Not saying everyone doesn't deserve credit but a special mention goes to them for follow up calls and referral dates. Thx

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

WONDERFUL COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN, IF ONLY IF I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT FROSO LONG, SOMETIMES OVER ONE HOUR~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr. Blew is easy to talk to and never makes you feel rushed. I also think her nurse, Mary is fantastic - so helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Blew has been our family Dr. for many years now. She is a really lovely woman but doesn't seem to take me seriously. When speaking with her it seems like she is listening but I know she isn't. Our family has dealt with some pretty heavy issues and she has helped out but it always seems like some real bad**** has to happen for her to really make an effort to help. Vicki isn't to bad, if you tell her what u want done she will do it. The office staff is fine, not extremly happy but not rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Fabulous doctor - takes time to listen to you and answer all your questions. Staff is very friendly also. Waiting time in the rooms can sometimes be over 40 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Dr. Blew is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes as much time as needed to deal with your issues. Some are complaining about having to wait too long...The flip side of that is that she always gets you or your kids in at the last minute when you need it. She has even spoken to me on her day off regarding issues. She always goes above and beyond and I would HIGHLY recommend her services. Her staff is fantastic as well (Nurse Mary is amazing).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

She should be a saint. She is the only doctor that i have ever seen that takes the time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

I love Dr.Blew, she is been my dr the whole time I have lived in Hamilton. She is amazing and always willing to try anything to solve a problem you may have.She is great with referrals and likes to make sure she knows for sure you have something before she does meds. I brag about my Dr when other people complain. Yes she has only limited time, but when you need to see her you do. Yes the waiting time is to be desired but remeber if you were in the room with her, would you rather feel like a number so she makes her time or have quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Blew is a very caring and compassionate doctor. The only down-side about going to her is the long wait times and she isn't available very often. Her staff at the reception are very rude, and after I was 13 minutes late told me to go home and refused to see me. After I have waited over an hour for my appointment before I thought this was a little unfair. Besides her rude reception staff she is a very good doctor whom I would reccommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1825872].votes_count ]]