Rate Dr. Robert L. Vollbracht

Dr. Robert L. Vollbracht's Ratings

Very kind compassionate Dr. He keeps trying different treatments to help me with my headaches.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I have no faith in this Physician. No bedside manner, didn't respond to questions, sarcastic at times and appeared as if he cared less. Being in the medical profession myself I was shocked. i am quite certain that I will not return.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

This doctor is horrible. I saw him for migraines. Has no knowledge of treatment options besides whats in the book. Didn't even TRY to help me. Had no bedside manner, offered no help whatsoever. He and his assistant are cold, judgemental people. I have no idea how he is still in business. I saw him about 3 times and since I have a high deductible insurance plan I feel totally cheated out of my money. Waste of time, money and an all around infuriating experience.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

Bedside manner is nonexistent. Ignored questions asked. Wait time is ridiculous!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Good doctor for migraines. Comes off a bit cold though.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Started out great. Over the years, as the office grew, customer service (office staff, specifically) suffered. Dr. Vollbracht lost touch with his patients as he signed off to PA's.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag