Rate Dr. Sylvia D. Campbell

Dr. Sylvia D. Campbell's Ratings

Excelente doctora, profesional, amable, considerada con el paciente. Explica todo con detalle, su consultorio tiene un ambiente agradable y de buena energia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I am extremely happy Dr. Campbell performed my breast surgery. She is an extremely skilled surgeon, very kind and treats you like a family member. Even if I didn't live in the tampa area, I would fly from anywhere to see Dr. Campbell, she is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

My family has seen Dr Campbell for years.She is so caring that I was not put to sleep till she was there to hold my hand & be sure I was prepared for surgury.She is so skilled that my sons appendix scar is only 1 inch long. She makes you fell like family.She also give her time to lots of charities to many to list/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

One of the most caring, competent surgeons you will find. She takes the time to reassure you, answer your questions, and makes you feel like a person instead of a file folder. She performed two of my breast cancer surgeries and I trust her competely. Her office staff is wonderful and very personable. Great surgeon, great doctor, great woman, and a great humanitarian who volunteers her medical skills for those in need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635480].votes_count ]]