Rate Dr. Sylvia D. Campbell

Dr. Sylvia D. Campbell's Ratings

Excelente doctora, profesional, amable, considerada con el paciente. Explica todo con detalle, su consultorio tiene un ambiente agradable y de buena energia

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

I am extremely happy Dr. Campbell performed my breast surgery. She is an extremely skilled surgeon, very kind and treats you like a family member. Even if I didn't live in the tampa area, I would fly from anywhere to see Dr. Campbell, she is the best!!!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

My family has seen Dr Campbell for years.She is so caring that I was not put to sleep till she was there to hold my hand & be sure I was prepared for surgury.She is so skilled that my sons appendix scar is only 1 inch long. She makes you fell like family.She also give her time to lots of charities to many to list/

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

One of the most caring, competent surgeons you will find. She takes the time to reassure you, answer your questions, and makes you feel like a person instead of a file folder. She performed two of my breast cancer surgeries and I trust her competely. Her office staff is wonderful and very personable. Great surgeon, great doctor, great woman, and a great humanitarian who volunteers her medical skills for those in need.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag