Dr. James C. Fawcett

Dr. James C. Fawcett

Rate Dr. James C. Fawcett

Dr. James C. Fawcett's Ratings

Dr Fawcett is wonderful. My husband had major surgery and Dr Fawcett was very thorough and explained everything necessary to know. We would recommend him to anyone for quality care.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

After working for Dr. Fawcett for 12 years I feel I am qualified to state that he is one of the best doctors you will find. He cares deeply for his patients and they always come first. He sometimes appears somewhat distant but when you get to know him you will be glad you knew him. With him you cant go wrong.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2006 | flag

Dr. Fawcett was a little cold at first but the next time that I seen him he warmed up a little. I did feel comfortable talking with him and he was open to other methods of treatment. He seemed interested in me and my problems and was very helpful to me and my discomfort. Unfortunetly I am moving out of the area, but he was also able to refer me to another Urologist.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2004 | flag