Rate Dr. Alan B. Halsey

Dr. Alan B. Halsey's Ratings

I have been a patient for 16 years and will continue to return. Caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I worked with Dr. Halsey while he was in the Air Force stationed at MacDill AFB. He is a wonderful person, a caring, compassionate soul, and a magnificent physician!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. EXTREMELY PATIENT WITH BOTH ADULTS AND CHILDREN. I LEARN SOMETHING EACH TIME I HAVE TO MAKE A VISIT. MY 9 YR.OLD AND MYSELF SEE DR.HALSEY THIS OFFICE. STAFF ALWAYS AREVERY ATTENTIVE TO OUR NEEDS.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Doctor Halsey and staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and treat everyone like family. They all explain everything and make sure that you understand. I have been going to Dr. Halsey in his Valrico and/or Riverview offices since 1993 and have always been treated well.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor, love the office staff is always helpful. Dr. halsy is great with my son and never rushes you . Answers all your questions. Totally recommend this doctor and office

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Halsey is fantastic - very helpful, knowledgeable, warm and supportive. Takes his time talking w/you. He was very thorough and cured my allergy/sinus infection problems when no one else could. I have recommended him MANY times and everyone raves about him!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Halsey. He has been taking care of my kids since they were 13 months and 6 months, respectively. Since their father has allergies, I made my husband transfer his records over so Dr Halsey has access to father and sons records. We all love him! He's wonderful with kids and he reminds me of a 5 year half the time. He's always cheerful, (scarily) energetic, compassionate, and generous with his time, samples and calling in prescriptions. He really has all the time in the world for your questions, so be considerate and using it accordingly. He has very high expectations of his staff and people who work in medical field. I would use anybody he recommended. And NO I don't work for him, I just wish more doctors were like him.

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag