Rate Dr. Jack Parrino

Dr. Jack Parrino's Ratings

Dr. Parrino and staff are friendly and professional in every way. He treated my allergy,was very knowledgable,had me feeling better quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Parrino.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr. Parrino is great! He spent a lot of time with me each time I had an appointment making sure to explain everything very clearly and answer any and all questions I had. I tested negative for allegies and had a lot of questions about my sinus and nasal problems and he answered them all and gave me a well organized treatment plan to follow. You can tell he loves what he does because of the amount of time he takes out of his day to meet with each patient without any rushing. I wish more doctors were like this!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Parrino for probably 30 years, through different insurance companies & some years without insurance. He has always been helpful, knowledgeable, thorough & kind. Never run across a problem he couldn't help with. Never met a doctor who cares as much as he does, you will be in great hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

excellent, in every area. I can breathe again, life is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for about 2 years now and he is excellent. I wish every doctor would take the time with patients as he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Probaly one of the best doctors in all of Tampa. He is incredibly thorough. He pays attention to the most minute detail. I have been going to him for over 10 years and have always had a great experience. I wish all doctors were as great as he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][635644].votes_count ]]