Rate Dr. Mark Deverell

Dr. Mark Deverell's Ratings

When he was my doctor he couldn't see what was staring him in the face. I had to use the RED CROSS and a trip to the USA to get help. When he failed me he got together with his fellow doctor and hurt me some more.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgable and kind. the type of doctor that actually knows what he is talking about.. but i still avaoid emerge when he's on call, waiting times are crazy :) but they are with most dr.'s in blind.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Good doctor, but a horrible poker player and for being a docotor his golf game could improve

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Best doctor I have ever had! Diagnostic skills are exceptional. Easy to talk too and makes clear, concise (in layman's terms)comments or concerns regarding ones health issues. Other doctors could learn a thing or two from him!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

A very good Doctor and knowlegable, but he quit and left all his patient without notice. If he on call expect to wait a long time for services. With only three patient to see I've waited 6 hours for a prescription. We don't have a choice here.

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

Hes always been a good doctor. I think people complain too much. Imagine having to meet up with some of you that are hypochodriacs. If it wasnt for him I dont think my mom would have servived. Cause other doctors in blind at the hospital didnt know what was wrong with her.

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag

Doc. D is a great doc. he was very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain everything... and there was no wait what so ever... always has a smile and seems compasionate !!!! :)

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag

Deverell is a very good doct.. so i dont know what all of you other people are talking about ? :S yeh and im like bffs with his daughter .

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

Not a very good doctor , told me I would most likely not have kids or have a very hard time getting pregnant and wrongly diagnosed other members of my family such as informing my grand father he was dying of cancer witch was not true... was my family doctor til one day he uped and left his practice without and advanced notice to his patients and if you wanted to see him you had to go wait in emerge.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag

This doctor is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. He only works in ER but he moved so quickly when the results of my mammogram came back showing I had cancer that I have to say he is nothing short of great.

Submitted July 28, 2008 | flag