Dr. John M. Nassif

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. John M. Nassif has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "John" to "John M."
RID: 2539508
23/01/13 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Nassif for a skin condition as well as to inquire about cosmetic injections. Dr. Nassif was able to give me a list of soaps and vitamins to clear my skin. (no meds!!) He told me what he recommended for me as far as Botox, Radiesse, and Juvederm and explained each injection. I definitely will refer Dr. Nassif to my friends and co-workers as well as to my Mom who is needing eyelid surgery!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

15/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "TARPON SPRINGS" to "St. Petersburg", Practice changed from "ST LUKES CATARACT & LASER INSTITUTE" to "Florida Eye Center Pa"