Rate Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon

Dr. Jennifer M. Nixon's Ratings

I just moved to Dr. Nixon this year after having been with another clinic for 7+...I've never been more pleased with my OB/GYN as I was with her. Her staff was amazing, personable, prompt, attentive. Dr. Nixon was sympathetic, knowledgeable, attentive, funny (something super important to me). I waited a whole 5 minutes from the time I walked in the door to the time I saw her. I have recommended her to friends and coworkers...and that wait time might just increase as her popularity does! She's amazing. Truly.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

I've never been to her office but, she did my C-section and is very kind and straight forward. she found problems with me that my midwives office didn't want to look into. my surgery went very smoothly and I had no complications! very happy :)

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nixon is always helpful and considerate. She always goes the extra mile to make sure that you understand everything and really understands her patients.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nixon is caring, listens and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to other women.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I have never experienced working with a more unprofessional medical office. It took 4 months for them to inform me of my test results, and all they did was schedule me for another, more invasive test. I was not allowed to speak with the doctor because "that is not how she does things." So I was forced to speak to her nurse, the middle man, and received no answers. Why did it take so long to get the results? Why should I have this new test and not just repeat the first one? I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. I finally got fed up and said that I would be in to get my records and would be going somewhere else. The response from the nurse was: "I think that might just be best." Wtf? That just shows that they don't appreciate their patients, nor do they care. I am confident that anywhere else I go will be wonderful compared to this.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Awesome! Every visit with her and her staff has been great! I'm planning on moving 3hrs away soon but will travel back to visit her for my annual visit!

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Nixon changed my life and views towards doctors. She is the best!!!...she delivered my son even tho she was not my doctor..I had a c-cection and you can barely see a scar there..she is a great doctor but also an amazing person...thank you so much..she is now my doctor

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nixon is amazing. She is talented, skilled and extremely knowledgeable. She surpasses every GYN doctor I’ve been to in the past. When she started at Lakeland OBGYN, it didn’t take long for word to get out how awesome she was. In no time, she built a reputation that matched her peers in their practice. I referred my daughter, sister-in-law and many friends to Dr. Nixon, all of whom were very pleased with her and continue to use her. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nixon to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2009 | flag

I had a Hysterectomy Sept.2009. Dr.Nixon was very compasionate and straight to the point. She made sre I understood everything that was going on. My recovery was wonderful due to her surgical skills. I recomend Dr.Nixon to all women. I have never had a better experience with any physician.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nixon takes more time with her patients than any other doctor I've known. She is so pleasant and professional and courteous and gets to the heart of the matter, that I sent two of my three daughters to see her. I just love Dr. Nixon!!!

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag