Rate Dr. Cheryl Rowe

Dr. Cheryl Rowe's Ratings

I only saw her once and she signed an odsp form and it was a total lie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Cheryl is the consummate professional- warm but knowledgeable. She has a way of making you assess your own issues and understand yourself in a non-judgementable way. I have nothing but positive things to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Rowe is one of a kind. She truly is at the top of her field. It is a shame that there aren't a lot of other doctors like her. She is insightful, intelligent, caring and professional. If you have the good fortune to come her way, you are very fortunate. Thank-you Dr. Rowe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2010

Dr. Rowe is intelligent, insightful, caring. she is at the top of her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

She is so humane, so caring, and supportive. Very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. She has very limited availability for new clients because she is in high demand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I initially saw her for medication consultation. She was excellent!!! Recently I began seeing her on an ongoing basis for psychotherapy. I was completely surprised to find her empathetic, personable and well rounded knowledge. She has been extremely helpful duringa physical health crisis. She has a been a solid advocate as I went through hospitalization and surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

It was quite a few years ago when I had weekly sessions with her. She had no understanding of ethnic/cultural aspects of the issues to be dealt with, and prescribed me an anti-depressant which was totally unnecessary (confirmed later by two other psychiatrists ), and which also helped my insurance company label me as mentally unstable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2009

Very knowledgeable and a straight shooter. Forces you to look at yourself and assess why you are handling/seeing things the way you do. Has always been very concerned about my physical health as well as my mental health. Provides practical suggestions for some of the issues I have raised. Is always there and telling me to call anytime should I have a problem. Does not see medication as the end al and be all. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a good psychiarist. That is probably the reason that she is not accepting new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2007

No empathy ability. All in her head. Only good for abstract animals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828030].votes_count ]]