Rate Dr. Terry Moore

Dr. Terry Moore's Ratings

this Dr. is the best Dr. I have seen.

has solved my issues by being extremely patient, systematic, methodical. After 2 years of appointments and procedures every few months, he identified the root of the issue and recommended concrete suggestions to improve the conditions (which worked marvelously). Highly recommended

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

For many years now, Dr. Moore has been my specialist and I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Moore is the best at what he does, he is empathetic kind and caring and he treats you like a person. His secretary Beverly is a great help to him and is wonderful to deal with. St Mikes is my hospital and this is the only place I would be. To have dr Moore as your doctor is a blessing and alot of other doctors could benifit from his human touch and experience.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore is the best specialist/GI I have ever had. He's compassionate, caring, and very thorough. I, through circumstance, was lucky to have him as my doc from emerg and he turned my condition around. I have nothing negative to say about him and feel blessed he was my doc.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

I have had Dr. Moore for over twenty years and he has helped me through some very difficult situations. He treats you like a human being not just a number. Dr. Moore is very knowledgable, caring and actually listens to what you say. Thank you Dr. Moore, there should be more doctors like you.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

This is the dr is the example of what every dr should be. Kind, great manners, able to explain the result findings in terms that you can understand. I booked my mom's and husband's colonoscopy tests with him based on prior reviews and they were both extremely happy with him as everybody else is. One of a kind. His secretary is also very nice. I will highly recommend St Michaels department for a colonscopy test. The entire staff including the receptionist are superb in the care they provide to the patients. Way better than St Joseph.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore has been my specialist for 20 years and is the Best gastro doctor anyone could ever get. His knowledge and experience is next to none.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Moore has been seeing my mother for many years and all I can say is he is the absolute best!! He always takes his time to explain any procedure in full detail and has the greatest bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

Compassion, knowledge, professionalism...the complete packacge. Thank you, Dr. Moore.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Moore is the best doctor I have ever had. His professionalism, kindness, knowledge and bed side manner cannot be matched. I wish he was my family doctor as opposed to a specialist. I would strongly recommend him for anyone requiring a colonoscopy. I have lived in a lot of places in Ontario and have heard of painful procedures from kingston to Niagara performed by other specialists. I not only felt comfortable but was awake and painless throughout the entire procedure. Afterwards he educated me on everything i wanted to know about my condition. He is an excellent specialist in his field.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

He always takes his time to go through all your results and answer any questions. He treats you like a friend as well as a patient. He is very approachable and knowledgeable about many areas of medicine. He could work on his writing but, that goes for every Doctor. Interesting that pharmacist are the best at deciphering Doctors writing anyways.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag