You may also like

Rate Dr. Terry Moore

Dr. Terry Moore's Ratings

Dr. Terry Moore is the best doctor I have ever had. I was referred to Dr. Moore after seeing two imminent GI specialists in Toronto, having tests done by both, and being told there was nothing wrong. But I was still sick! I had very low expectations that Dr. Moore would find anything new but he reviewed the tests and letters that my family doctor had included in the referral and said “You have IBS”. He then drew a picture, upside-down so that I could read it, of what was happening in my body and why I was having all the pain and bloating. He also labelled it upside-down and this may explain why his writing is considered to be so bad. Dr. Moore then gave me a sheet of what I can eat, one of what I can’t eat, and one of what I have to eat every day. Using these sheets of instructions, I soon had my illness under control. I have been overjoyed to find a doctor that actually believed me, listened to what I said and gave me a diagnosis! Dr. Moore gave me an hour of his time that day and for each follow-up appointment I have had since then. He is always prompt and attentive to his patients. Dr. Moore is a kind man and doctor and, what I would call, a gentleman. He never talks down to me and always listens carefully to everything I have to discuss. His secretary, Bev, is also very kind, caring and efficient. My only problem is that Dr. Moore is retiring in 2015 and will not be there for my next annual appointment. He explained that he loves his work and doesn’t want to leave but it is a teaching hospital and the newly trained GI specialists with new ideas have to move up the hospital ladder. Dr. Moore is the Best and he will be hard to replace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I've been in this man's care for a decade. He's a straight shooter, compassionate, knowledgeable, outside the box thinker...and most importantly, he cares about what I have to say...devotes a full hour to an appointment and never shoos me out of his office...and I trust his judgment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to speak and show with diagrams what he did and the outcome following a colonoscopy. Very impressive to me as in this day and age it is hard to find someone who will take the time. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

this Dr. is the best Dr. I have seen.

has solved my issues by being extremely patient, systematic, methodical. After 2 years of appointments and procedures every few months, he identified the root of the issue and recommended concrete suggestions to improve the conditions (which worked marvelously). Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

For many years now, Dr. Moore has been my specialist and I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Moore is the best at what he does, he is empathetic kind and caring and he treats you like a person. His secretary Beverly is a great help to him and is wonderful to deal with. St Mikes is my hospital and this is the only place I would be. To have dr Moore as your doctor is a blessing and alot of other doctors could benifit from his human touch and experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1828076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Dr. Moore is the best specialist/GI I have ever had. He's compassionate, caring, and very thorough. I, through circumstance, was lucky to have him as my doc from emerg and he turned my condition around. I have nothing negative to say about him and feel blessed he was my doc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1828075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have had Dr. Moore for over twenty years and he has helped me through some very difficult situations. He treats you like a human being not just a number. Dr. Moore is very knowledgable, caring and actually listens to what you say. Thank you Dr. Moore, there should be more doctors like you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

This is the dr is the example of what every dr should be. Kind, great manners, able to explain the result findings in terms that you can understand. I booked my mom's and husband's colonoscopy tests with him based on prior reviews and they were both extremely happy with him as everybody else is. One of a kind. His secretary is also very nice. I will highly recommend St Michaels department for a colonscopy test. The entire staff including the receptionist are superb in the care they provide to the patients. Way better than St Joseph.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1828073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Moore has been my specialist for 20 years and is the Best gastro doctor anyone could ever get. His knowledge and experience is next to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr Moore has been seeing my mother for many years and all I can say is he is the absolute best!! He always takes his time to explain any procedure in full detail and has the greatest bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1828071].votes_count ]]