Rate Dr. Darryl Ableman

Dr. Darryl Ableman's Ratings

Dr. Ableman is a great doctor. I am pregnant and feel very safe in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Fantastic Doctor.... Extremely knowledgeable about all things......he's always bang on! Trust him with my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

My family has been with him for over 15 years. Trust him with our lives. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have been Daryl's patient for many years now. He probably saved my life by his quick call to action when others would not listen. Maybe this is why I have stayed so long. Having said that, he has changed for the worst over the years. He is very "mechanical" with me now. Not much empathy coming out of this fellow anymore. If you need someone proactive in your corner to support you in health issues, look somewhere else.
DG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Ableman has been my family doctor for over 8 years and I've always been able to see him on that same day or the very next day. He is no longer taking any new patients because he's that good. Dr. Ableman has the experience and up to date medical knowledge which gives me every confidence in his ability to diagnose my issues and that of my two children he has helped to deliver. He is very busy but has taken the time when necessary to explain certain symptoms and most certainly when it comes to taking care of my children. I've never had to wait more then 20 mins for an appointment as he tries very hard to be punctual. They have recently gone paperless and are moving forward with the times. I trust him with my life and my children's too. The staff are extremely busy with all the doctors who are now working at the clinic but even if you are on hold for awhile they always try to fit you in! I won't go anywhere else! Thank you Ablecare for all you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

i have been going to dr. ableman since i was a small child,my mother and i were some of his very 1st paintants when he opened his office, and he has been a great doctor. i have been sick with some serious problems and he has always made the time and to see me and gave me the best help he was able. he also was my dr for my 1st pregnancy and he was the reason i felt safe and healthy. i would never go to another doctor. he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ableman for almost 10 years. He is a nice guy and my children like him. He is great with kids, he gives immunizations to children very well. I do feel rushed while he is with me, almost like he has somewhere else to be. I do like his straightforwardness but I'm sure most people don't. Never on time but he girls at the front have always been nice. The wait to get someone on the phone is disgustingly long, I've literally been in tears after waiting so long with my phone battery about to die, and a sick child crying . Also long wait times to get into see him, he has many patients! He also won't allow you to see any of the doctors in his office if he is unavailable. All in all I feel he is no better or worse than any other doctor. My health is good. He has contradicted medical information I know to be true from specialist to my sons disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Dr. Ableman uses extreme care when administering immunizations for 5 year olds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

Arrogant, made me feel uncomfortable, never on time, thinks a lot about himself. Rude and condescending. I changed the doctor. I almost felt like I'm bothering him with my health concerns. He got angry when I tried to discuss with him- I'm a health professional as well and have some knowledge but he didn't seem to respect it. Only his opinion counts. There was a doubt if I had a lump in my uterus- usg I had done in Europe showed that there was one, while another one in canada showed none. I'm still curious if there is one or not. He didn't double check. What if there is one?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828491].votes_count ]]