Dr. Jennifer B. Buck

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Jennifer B. Buck has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jennifer" to "Jennifer B."
RID: 2515440

29/12/12 3 3 2 1   Respond
RID: 1481188
07/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Buck has a artisitc eye and expertise skill. She is very compassionate about her patients and her bedside manner is amazing. She is so personable, warm and caring. She has been a blessing in my life and together we worked as a team to get the best results possible. I am 7 weeks PO from a full TT and I'm doing fine. Dr Buck and her staff truely make a difference and I would not hesitate to recommmend her and her staff. She honest and forthcoming. She's just an amazing person. If thinking about a procedure don't hestitae Dr Buck will be there with you all the way. I always feel welcome when I see Dr Buck and her staff makes you feel like family.
Paid (or co-pay): $8000
RID: 1021668
29/10/09 5 5 5 5 Summer 2009 I just had a breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Buck's work. I am 18 and went from an size G to a medium C cup Results are more than what I expected and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Dr. Buck :)
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 935540
13/07/09 5 5 5 5 My doctor suggested that I should consider a breast reduction after 3 back surgeries with the last one having a fusion. I was wearing an F cup. No problem for a D cup when I was younger, other than being very shy about my size. With Dr. Buck, performing the breast reduction, I was no longer embarrassed with my new breast size. I was very much out of proportion with the rest of my body. Being 62 yrs, I will have to say my former size was not attractive. This surgery gave me more confidence about myself. Plus, I was able to actually buy blouses that fit. I am now considering a tummy tuck. Dr Buck and her staff were wonderful. From the surgery to the over night stay in the hospital, where I was treated with very good care. Just go for it and I promise you will never want to look back. and also stand much straighter.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 625732
26/06/08 5 5 5 5 This past January 2008, I had a much needed breast reduction. Since I have had 3 back surgeries over the years, it was suggested to me by my back doctor to consider this surgery. At the time of the breast surgery, I was wearing an f cup. This was, without a doubt, the best thing that I could have ever have done for myself. Dr. Buck is highly professional, considerate of patients needs and gives a very thorough examination before and after the surgery. The back pain has lessened since the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Buck for any type of plastic surgery to those who are considering surgery. I am now going to schedule a tummy tuck with her for this summer. I know it will turn out to be a very successful operation.   Respond