Rate Dr. Glenn P. Riddle

Dr. Glenn P. Riddle's Ratings

If you have a basic adjustment he might be OK but he did not do a thorough investigation of my specific issues and may have caused more harm to my back.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

I had to get help for sciatic, could not stand it anymore but have never trusted chiropractors. I was so pleased that I chose Dr. Riddle, did not expect to be actually genuinely happy with any doctor's office around here, seems like the goal is to be super-slick, impersonal and expensive. And just a bit more important, he fixed the pain! almost before I knew it, very low key and very very honest doctoring. Please go see them--

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

I was treated for an auto accident that affected my neck and lower back. Dr. Riddle is pleasant, well versed in his profession and concerned with improving my well being. He does not "overtreat" or push for never ending appointments. His adjustments are gentle and effective.

Submitted May 10, 2009 | flag