You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael G. Frey

Dr. Michael G. Frey's Ratings

I have had 2 doctors in my entire 62 years. Dr. Doughty was the first and he was amazing and Dr. Frey was the second when he took over the practice when Dr. Doughty retired. Dr. Frey is an awesome doctor. He is knowledgeable, he listens, is compassionate, and often offers solutions other than pushing pills. I know I am very lucky to have him taking care of my health. His office assistant, Louise is also a gem. She is always friendly and willing to help accomodate. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Frey is a great doctor. He has gone the extra mile for us on a few occasions. Louise is also great as well. He has excellent bedside manor, and does a good job of explaining the options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

The best family doctor you can have.
When you feel like you gonna die, you walk out thinking it's not so bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Having been raised by Dr Doughty, it has been so wonderful to have the same continous care from Dr Frey. He is the best! After being out of province for three years, they welcomed me back like I was never gone. Louise is a gem as well. Thank goodness we have a family physician like Dr Frey. We are so fortunate to have a doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1828837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Dr. Frey is the best in the biz. He is both friedly and knowagable and makes you feel comfotable in even the most embarassing situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Dr. Frey is such a wonderful, pleasant man. I feel very comfortable with him and he talks to me at a level I can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Frey is one of the best doctors around. I feel extremely fortunate to have him-he is compassionate, thorough, informative and approachable. Really exceptional. Louise is wonderful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr Frey is a very kind and friendly, knowledgable man who spends as much time as necesary to help with any problems. He is very good at explaining conditions and treatment in detail as well as breking it down to be easily understood. Louise is Friendly, extremely efficient and very understanding, Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Frey for 22 years and he has never been anything but wonderful. Big cheers to Louise as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

Dr. Frey is a wonderful, kind and knewledgeable Dr. He doesn't push pills until it is the last solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1828831].votes_count ]]