Rate Dr. Michael G. Frey

Dr. Michael G. Frey's Ratings

Having been raised by Dr Doughty, it has been so wonderful to have the same continous care from Dr Frey. He is the best! After being out of province for three years, they welcomed me back like I was never gone. Louise is a gem as well. Thank goodness we have a family physician like Dr Frey. We are so fortunate to have a doctor like him.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Frey is the best in the biz. He is both friedly and knowagable and makes you feel comfotable in even the most embarassing situations.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Frey is such a wonderful, pleasant man. I feel very comfortable with him and he talks to me at a level I can understand.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Frey is one of the best doctors around. I feel extremely fortunate to have him-he is compassionate, thorough, informative and approachable. Really exceptional. Louise is wonderful too!

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Frey is a very kind and friendly, knowledgable man who spends as much time as necesary to help with any problems. He is very good at explaining conditions and treatment in detail as well as breking it down to be easily understood. Louise is Friendly, extremely efficient and very understanding, Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Frey for 22 years and he has never been anything but wonderful. Big cheers to Louise as well.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Frey is a wonderful, kind and knewledgeable Dr. He doesn't push pills until it is the last solution.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

Best Doc ever. The kindest most professional family doctor out there. Louise is the best too.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Very attentive and caring GP. Listens and offers conservative options first and then folloes through with other options as needed.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Frey has been my family doctor since 1979 and he is awesome. Since moving to Victoria I haven't been able to find a good doctor so I have kept my file open at his office. My whole family visits (including extended family) and he is confidential (of course) and professional. I wish I had the time to go back to the mainland for appointments.

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag