Rate Dr. Stanley A. Castor

Dr. Stanley A. Castor's Ratings

I have only had one other surgery, but my experience with this procedures was extremely pleasurable. Dr. Castor bedside manner was kind and pleasant. He made me feel very comfortable. The nurse/assistants in his facility were extremely knowledgeable, friendly. Angela assisted me tremendously with my decisions.She is wonderful to go to and ask questions. Dr Castor lucky to have her. The surgery and follow-up appointments were nice and made me feel like everyone cared about how my surgery turned out. My overall experience was wonderful. Everyone was friendly, I would highly recommend Dr. Castor to everyone. Thank you for making my surgery a success, And giving me my body back. Surgical procedures: Breast augmentation, nipple reduction, liposuction, TCA peel, Dysport to facial muscles. Thank you Dr. Castor Arrie

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I have had the pleasure of having two procedures done by Dr. Castor approximately 10 years apart. On both occasions, my results exceeded my expectations. Dr. Castor is very caring and meticulous. Dr. Castor and his staff go above and beyond when caring for their patients. I highly recommend Dr. Castor for all of your plastic surgery needs.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Castor and his staff are awesome! Everyone is very friendly and inviting! I refer all my friends and family to him! Couldn't ask for a better doctor!!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Castor has been great from beginning to end. I had a Brazilian Butt Lift performed by Dr.Castor and from my first consultation till now months after my surgery Dr.Castor and his staff have always been polite and courteous. I could not be any happier with my results which have changed my life and i would without a doubt recommend him to anyone looking to improve their appearance.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I went to three different plastic surgeons and after spending time consulting with Dr. Castor I immediately told my husband "he is the one". He makes you feel very comfortable and he listens to everything you have to say with no rush. The staff is very friendly and the office is beautiful. I had liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift and breast implants back in May and honestly the recovery was not bad at all. My surgery was done on a Friday and Dr. Castor took time on the weekend to call and check that everything was ok. I am very happy on my decision and I recommend this fine doctor to anybody.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Castor and his friendly staff really know how to 'raise the bar' when it comes to quality service and efficiency. From day 1 the wait time has been less a minute, and they really make the whole experience a pleasant one. With Dr. Castor I never get the impression that I'm being rushed or not listened to. Dr. Castor has always provided me with detailed answers to my pre/post surgical questions and his staff are always on top of delivering stellar service to their patients. Dr. Castor is very kind and always displays professionalism to his patients coupled with just being someone that really is down to Earth. For this,I am absolutely grateful that I picked him for my surgical procedure and will not hesitate to consider him for any additional procedures. His work and his reputation speaks for itself, I would highly recommend Dr. Castor to anyone considering any kind of cosmetic procedure-trust me,you'll be in good hands with this doctor, No worries!

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Happy with the results of my Vaser Lipo, not so happy with how I was treated by his staff :( Ashley, the receptionist, comes across as a little abrupt the phone which is sad considering she is the first person you talk to when you contact the office. There was some pressure from her to pay deposit and book surgery. It was pretty obvious that there is tension between Ashley and Pam, the surgical coordinator. Pam also talks a lot but I feel like she did not really listen to me. Talking to her kind of felt like a "sales talk". I will definitely have more procedures done, but not at Dr. Castor's office. I would have come back, but his staff made me feel uncomfortable. I spent a lot of money and expected better treatment. The after care/post op appointment could have been more thorough also.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stan Castors office in New Tampa is clean, professional and Inviting. I had a tummy tuck done by him a few years ago at the surgery center. I was very pleased and returned recently to have VASER Liposuction done under local anesthesia in Dr. Castors office. I felt that he was honest and didnt just sell me on procedures. He came up with a good surgical plan and weight loss plan for me which has helped me immensely. I feel Dr. Castor is a caring doctor with good bedside manner and easy to talk with. His office staff is great too and I will return again for future procedures when the time is right!

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

I had Vaser liposuction done in the Dr. Castor's office in Tampa. I did it with local anesthesia and something like Valium. Good results on my abs and love handles, recovery was quick, just took a weekend off of work. Really wasn't bad at all and I didn't have to be asleep. Definitely would recommend Dr. Castor and his office staff was also great! I also bought a laser hair removal package since I liked the office so much.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stanley Castor at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center in Tampa did my Mommy Makeover and I am thrilled with the results. I had 4 children which did a number on my body. I had sagging breasts and lots of stretch marks on my abs. I met with Dr. Castor who told me that I needed breast implants and a lift. He also recommended a full tummy tuck with some liposuction to my waistline. He told me that I could get my body and shape back to like it was before kids. Dr. Castor was right! and I look and feel great! His attention to detail, compassion, and professionalism was superb. Highly recommend him!

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag