Rate Dr. Satnam Gandham

Dr. Satnam Gandham's Ratings

Dr Gandham has been my family doctor for 19 years and I could not ask for a more thorough, kind and honest doctor. He has helped several of my family members with various issues as well as helped two patients that i know who were diagnosed with cancer and are now living healthy. Even though he is busy he always takes the time to care for his patients thus sometimes resulting in longer wait periods.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Satnam Gandham is an excellent doctor. He is caring, friendly, informative. He has a way of making me feel relaxed and doesn't watch the clock for a visit. He takes the time to teach me anything I need to know about my own health. He works long hours and does his best. I feel that my family is in good hands with Dr. Satnam Gandham!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

First appointment Dr.Gandham spent over an 30 minutes discussing all my concerns and medications. Great bedside manner. Very helpful answering questions and explaining why he wanted to do things in a certain way. Never had a bad experience with her or her staff. Great knowledge and skills base. Great personality, loves all of his patients and makes each one feel very special.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

I met this dr when I took my aunt to see him. I was very surprised by how caring he was. My aunt has diabetes and doesn't take care of herself and doesn't listen to her family. He explained what kind of food she should eat and how often. I'm healthy and only use a walkin clinic when needed and was pleasantly sruprised by the difference a real family dr makes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

He is very caring and took the time to call the hospital to speak with the Dr when I had gone to emergency cause I wanted more information. The hospital dr was good too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Second time seeing him and I like that he listens and recommended me to go to the lab first before giving me medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Dr Gandham is very good with kids, he is patient and takes time to talk to them and explain things i could not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Dr.Gandham is a caring and thorough doctor and doesn’t hesitate to refer you to specialist when needed. I have been a patient of Dr. Gandham for 14 years. Because he was so thorough I was diagnosed with cancer and have been able to lead a healthier life thanks to his genuine concern, sure sometimes I had to wait up to 20 minutes to be seen by the doctor but that is because he takes extra time with some patients that need it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829670].votes_count ]]