Dr. Satnam Gandham

Rate Dr. Satnam Gandham

Dr. Satnam Gandham's Ratings

Dr. Satnam Gandham is an excellent doctor. He is caring, friendly, informative. He has a way of making me feel relaxed and doesn't watch the clock for a visit. He takes the time to teach me anything I need to know about my own health. He works long hours and does his best. I feel that my family is in good hands with Dr. Satnam Gandham!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

First appointment Dr.Gandham spent over an 30 minutes discussing all my concerns and medications. Great bedside manner. Very helpful answering questions and explaining why he wanted to do things in a certain way. Never had a bad experience with her or her staff. Great knowledge and skills base. Great personality, loves all of his patients and makes each one feel very special.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

I met this dr when I took my aunt to see him. I was very surprised by how caring he was. My aunt has diabetes and doesn't take care of herself and doesn't listen to her family. He explained what kind of food she should eat and how often. I'm healthy and only use a walkin clinic when needed and was pleasantly sruprised by the difference a real family dr makes.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

He is very caring and took the time to call the hospital to speak with the Dr when I had gone to emergency cause I wanted more information. The hospital dr was good too.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Second time seeing him and I like that he listens and recommended me to go to the lab first before giving me medicine.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Gandham is very good with kids, he is patient and takes time to talk to them and explain things i could not.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Gandham is a caring and thorough doctor and doesn’t hesitate to refer you to specialist when needed. I have been a patient of Dr. Gandham for 14 years. Because he was so thorough I was diagnosed with cancer and have been able to lead a healthier life thanks to his genuine concern, sure sometimes I had to wait up to 20 minutes to be seen by the doctor but that is because he takes extra time with some patients that need it.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

This doctor is the WORST out there, he does not care who you are, what you are there for. He talks to you for 10 secs rights a prescription and is out the door before you even get a firm grip on the prescription paper. He DOES NOT care for any of his patients!!! My grandma was is patient for 30 + years, when she needed him the most he NEVER came to see her-- never the less, she passed away.If he had come to check on her he may have picked up on something the nurses missed. But he probably wasn't making any money off her. HE IS HORRIBLE, the positive comments are coming from him or people he knows to make himself look good. Let's do our part and these kind of corrupt doctors out of practice!!!!

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag