Rate Dr. Ashraf Hanna

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's Ratings

I have had RSD/CRPS for 15 years. I've had many treatment, and have seen many Drs'. DR Hanna and all of his staff and the Florida Spine Institute were the best. The knew of my disease, the treated me with great care, and gentleness. I went there for Ketamine Infusion therapy, truly the first treatment that has worked for me. I recommend anyone seeking relief from pain related illness to seek out DR Hanna,and The Florida Spine Institute. I will continue to keep DR Hanna and his staff as my pain care DR for as long as I can, they're the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
This is great to hear! We are so happy about the success of the Ketamine Infusion therapy, it's such a successful treatment for RSD/CRPS . Thank you for this great review!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I have been a paitent of Dr. Hanna's for atleast eight years. Not only is he very caring about his paitents and their needs, he knows what works for his patitents and what is going to waste your time and money. He also realizes that you as his paient has a life you need to live and dose his best to get you back to living your life with the help of his wonderful and caring staff. I couldn't recomend a better doctor for my medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you so much for leaving this great review! We greatly appreciate you as a patient and Dr. Hanna and his staff members are so happy that we have been able to help you!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Sometimes the wait may be a little longer than expected but Dr. Hannah is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We understand your concern about the wait time and have been working on improving it. We're glad that Dr. Hanna was able to help you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

It took me 3 weeks to get qualified for appt. Had to wait on hold for up to 15 minutes every time I called then ended up with an answering machine and no call back. Finally go for 1st appt. with paperwork already filled out for staff but waited and waited. I was there for FOUR hours total and saw the Doctor for maybe 10 minutes and he didn't address all my issues instead kept getting interrupted by staff. Very disappointed. He had a very nice resident do my initial checkup but he just listened and all my problems were not addressed. Felt like I was being dismissed when attempting to ask questions. Never felt any empathy. So many things were wrong with visit. Finally found a pharmacy that could fill the script he wrote but after 3 hours they had not heard back from staff so I had to call twice and speak to manager to get it done. People in pain should not have to wait that long. Already miss my old doctor. Hope it gets better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
We are so sorry that you didn't have a positive experience. Please contact us so we can further address the issue. Thank you

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

excellent Doctor for pain management I have been to several doctors and he was the first to listen to what I was saying and able to provide injection that actually gave me relief for the first time in many many years. thank you Dr. Hanna

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for leaving this great review! We're so glad we could provide you with the relief you deserve. Please contact us with any questions!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I went from the late 90s to 2012. he's a nice guy & a gr8 dr who was past pres of the FL pain mgmt dr's assoc or whatever it's called. he & his staff are caught up with new state regs which have overwhelmed them to the point of chaos. he's in FL Spine Institute with 10 or so other drs who complement each other in their specialties ~all different. they had a fire in their bldg and had to move over which added confusion for them. Dr Hanna was one of the 1st drs in this group. he has a hardship program for people who have lost their insurance, etc which brings his office visit cost down a lot.~ that's the basics. this is what I saw- too many cooks in the kitchen. he has his PA, Michael Hix, who had his medical training in another country and is, actually, a dr, too. he doesn't have the title, though. he's way too cheerful! (running out of room.) he has many interns going thru the office. there are problems with long waits and the phones. new laws add burdens like visits more often, etc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
We greatly appreciate the long term commitment you made to trusting in Dr. Hanna as your doctor. We will take your thoughts to heart and address them. Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment in the future. Thank you

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

This is just another "quick fix" doctor. He does not deal with the root of the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636491].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
We're sorry that you don't feel as though you got the result you were looking for. Please contact us so we can address the issue.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

You wait sometimes for hours, then wait more in a room. The doctor comes in and spends 2 or 3 minutes with you and talks about himself and his family. Not helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636490].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
We're sorry that you did not have a positive experience. We can assure you that Dr.Hanna genuinely cares about each of his patients and that your next appointment will be a much better experience.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Hanna has been amazing over the past 12 years I have had to go and see him following an extensive injury that I had with turbulence on an aircraft. Those people that are upset about the wait should get over it - the reason why it takes so long is because he genuinely cares about his patients and wants to spend as much time as needed for each. I had to rate him at a 4 on punctuality but with the caveat that it is because he cares - when I need a few extra moments with him - I appreciate the time. Everyone from his nurse (my favorite - always willing to help where she can) to the girls at the surgical center are all top notch. Thank you - thank you to them all for years of superior health care

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][636489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate you as a long term patient of ours, and thank you for choosing Dr. Hanna!

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL