Rate Dr. Ashraf Hanna

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's Ratings

Since Having my spinal cord stimulator, i went from having "all" bad days, being consumed by pain to feeling like a real human being again with a smile a and new life. i will never give up. CYNTHIA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Since I have been coming here, my body is improving very much. I am walking better, walking longer, Cleaning my house, standing longer, and raising my leg and i am able to bend over without pain. I have told many people about Dr. Hanna and his treatment. I thank God for him and his team. Thanks Dr. hanna
Mary E. Samuel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Mary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We appreciate you as a patient very much, and we're so glad you're improving, it's so great to see.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr. Hanna was very helpful and he really did a good job. he done his best till he solved my pain. he is caring person more than just a doctor.
the stuff were helpful and caring. yes the place is always busy and sometime need to wait but it was worth it. thanks again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for this great review! We are so glad we're able to help you and relieve your pain!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

"Ingesting legal hemp seed oil may cause an individual to test positive for THC metabolites on a standard urine drug screen, according to three separate reports published in The Journal of Analytical Toxicology. " I know that I had NOT used any illegal marijuana. So when I tested positive and explained that I use a hemp seed product, I was immediately denied any further service from this place. Dropped like a hot potato. And written up as a drug addict! I have Lupus, fibromyalgia, severe spinal problems, chondrocalcinosis (which causes severe swelling of joints and excruciating pain that lasts up to 14 days), osteoarthritis just to start off with. Swelling problems were never addressed. Wait times were brutal. One 10:30am appointment wasn't seen until 3:30pm. Staff addressed me as 'what's your issue'. I had one sedated injection in the short time I had this Dr. I canceled a second one(told could do these every two months) to try to address other pain management problems. Never saw the Dr. again after that. Only other staff members who would leave me in the inside waiting rooms to confer with him several times. Never felt like a drug addict before. Always very careful with Rx's. Given a stronger dosage than what I was currently taking making me wonder if all the prior paperwork and pharmacy logs were even looked at. I also suffer from depression, anxiety, PTSD and gastrointestinal problems. At almost 60yrs old, now labeled as a drug addict and on Medicare and Social Security, I have no Dr. If I had smoked illegal marijuana at the time I tested positive for it, I would have admitted to it. But I DID NOT! This office is only interested in the thousands of dollars per patient it can make off insurances. I am really saddened by this being the only place I could go to because of my insurance. I always felt like I was in some sort of factory line waiting my turn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608802].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
We're sorry that you did not have the experience you were looking for. Please contact us with your information, we'd be more than willing to address this issue. Thank you

Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do especially your patients with RSD. You are an amazing Doctor and have such compassion with all your patients. I was one of the lucky ones that was diagnosed with RSD after one month by you!!! I can never repay you. You have been my Doctor for over 3 years starting with Fibromyalgia now RSD. I trust you and your staff with my life. Thank you Dr. Hanna for the love and support you give to all your patients and a special Thanks to your amazing staff. With much Love, Deana Elias.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you, Deana. Our team is so glad to be able to help you, we appreciate you deeply and thank you for trusting in us!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I have had RSD/CRPS for 15 years. I've had many treatment, and have seen many Drs'. DR Hanna and all of his staff and the Florida Spine Institute were the best. The knew of my disease, the treated me with great care, and gentleness. I went there for Ketamine Infusion therapy, truly the first treatment that has worked for me. I recommend anyone seeking relief from pain related illness to seek out DR Hanna,and The Florida Spine Institute. I will continue to keep DR Hanna and his staff as my pain care DR for as long as I can, they're the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
This is great to hear! We are so happy about the success of the Ketamine Infusion therapy, it's such a successful treatment for RSD/CRPS . Thank you for this great review!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I have been a paitent of Dr. Hanna's for atleast eight years. Not only is he very caring about his paitents and their needs, he knows what works for his patitents and what is going to waste your time and money. He also realizes that you as his paient has a life you need to live and dose his best to get you back to living your life with the help of his wonderful and caring staff. I couldn't recomend a better doctor for my medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you so much for leaving this great review! We greatly appreciate you as a patient and Dr. Hanna and his staff members are so happy that we have been able to help you!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Sometimes the wait may be a little longer than expected but Dr. Hannah is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We understand your concern about the wait time and have been working on improving it. We're glad that Dr. Hanna was able to help you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2399141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

It took me 3 weeks to get qualified for appt. Had to wait on hold for up to 15 minutes every time I called then ended up with an answering machine and no call back. Finally go for 1st appt. with paperwork already filled out for staff but waited and waited. I was there for FOUR hours total and saw the Doctor for maybe 10 minutes and he didn't address all my issues instead kept getting interrupted by staff. Very disappointed. He had a very nice resident do my initial checkup but he just listened and all my problems were not addressed. Felt like I was being dismissed when attempting to ask questions. Never felt any empathy. So many things were wrong with visit. Finally found a pharmacy that could fill the script he wrote but after 3 hours they had not heard back from staff so I had to call twice and speak to manager to get it done. People in pain should not have to wait that long. Already miss my old doctor. Hope it gets better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's response
We are so sorry that you didn't have a positive experience. Please contact us so we can further address the issue. Thank you

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL