Rate Dr. Ashraf Hanna

Dr. Ashraf Hanna's Ratings

I had the aRFA procedure and the results are incredible! My pain level has been reduced by 90%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I had back RFA surgery with amazing results. My pain has decreased by 90%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I can’t begin to tell you how many years I have suffered back pain - since child hood, I’m now 73. Dr. Hanna is the first that really took time that to time to listen to all my challenges and took excellent care of me. He is always on my on my prayer list at church.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Hanna and his entire staff are the best! I spent 4 years in a bed with a walker and he got me mobile again and without a walker. I am so much better than I was before. He cared for the whole patient-mind and body. Listen- you always have to wait a little for the great doctors and he is one for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Hanna gave me a feeling of complete confidence the first day I met him. I have had 2 ESI’s in the past 6 months for this problem which did no good at all. I could not sit for more than 15 minutes without standing up and walking. I couldn’t go out to eat or go to a movie or a play , I had no life. This is the first time I have had relief and I am so grateful. Thank you Dr. Hanna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Hanna has been a great asset for helping keeping my pain under control. I have been seeing him for a few years now and he has gotten my pain level down greatly. I thank him for all he does and his P.A.’s are great also. I thank God for finding Dr. Hanna, I would prolly be in a wheelchair if not for his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

What the doctor did to my neck works very well. The pain seems to be gone and I feel good. Thanks Doctor Hanna and staff for a job well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I’ve had a few RFA’s and they have been really helpful. I’ve been so grateful that i could go so long and almost be without pain in conjunction with my medication. Dr. Hanna has been so helpful with this procedure. I actually look forward to getting it done whenever it need to be updated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Great Dr - Love him-helps a lot with my pain problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

DR. Hanna's office staff and Dr. hanna have worked to get me relief after having multiple back surgeries. After having the RF treatment, burning the nerves, i fell a lot better. My experience with nerve ablation goes back to 2007. Dr. hanna and his staff have done a wonderful job! - Mark Blevins

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723442].votes_count ]]