Rate Dr. John P. Cimino

Dr. John P. Cimino's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Cimino for 4 years. I had an exceptional experience with my first pregnancy and delivery with him and his staff. I have continued to enjoy a great relationship with him and his staff through my annuals, labs and wellness consults. He tailors his care to our fitness goals and all-natural preferences. Hope to have him in the delivery room again with us in the future! Highly recommend him for OB and aesthetic care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Cimino has been our family obgyn and gynecologic Dr since I was a teenager he IA an amazing family man as he lives next to my grandmother. He is short and to the point but is always willing to explain and discuss anything you have a want to discuss he may come off a little brash at times but I suppose that is because he has confidence in his abilities. I value his opinion and expertise so much that he has delivered my first child and will be my second as well even though my drive is over an hour for each visit and my delivering hospital

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I started going to Dr Cimino earlier this year and I think he is fantastic! I love his nurse and his office staff, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Cimino has been my ob/gyn for 11 years. 3 children, 2 miscarriages, 3 surgeries and countless injections for endometriosis later.... I would NEVER consider another physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Dr Cimino performed the DaVinci Robotic Hysterectomy on me on Apr 4, 2013. The surgery went extremely well. It was the best decision for my spouse and I. I have experienced zero complications. I highly recommend Dr Cimino for your surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Cimino is wonderful in my opinion. I am a diabetic and he is always concern with my blood sugar levels. He answers everyone of my questions, no matter what they were or how many I have. I got an infection at the site where my insulin pump goes into my stomach and Dr. Cimino saw me the day that I called and treated me for that also. He told me to come to him for everything while I was pregnant. I am so glad I could go to his office to be seen about this matter because I know he knows what is best for me and my unborn baby, and will not give me any medication that wasn't safe. I thank God that I was able to find Dr. Cimino. :) Oh, I also had a c-section with a previous birth and years later I am pregnant again and Dr. Cimino is going to let me try to have a VBAC and I am so glad about that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

After spending years w/an ob/gyn who was 1.) Did not care for the fact I do not want children’s 2.) Made very inappropriate remarks about my tan lines 3.) Keeps the "routine checkup's" waiting up to two hours then has the audacity to spend an entire 3 minutes with you and 4.) Has the most unfriendly staff possible (YES ERIC TALLENT I MEAN YOU!!!) I found Dr. Cimino. No, he is not the instant warm doctor type but he knows his field and gets to the point. He really, really cares as well. If you feel he spends no time w/you give ole boy Eric Tallent a shot...he gives a whole new meaning to "wham bam thank you mum'!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

Dr. Cimino has been my OBGYN for the past 14 years. He delivered both of my daughters, and has provided exceptional care in both instances. He is extremely knowledgeable and calm in stressful situations. He’s a “cut to the chase” kind of guy, which works great for me and my schedule. His office is conveniently equipped to complete lab work, which cuts out having to run around town to get it done. I would definitely recommend him to any interested inquirers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

He has always been really helpful. I have only had one or two appointments where I had to wait, but that is the nature of the practice. Soon enough it may be my turn to be the person who makes him run behind schedule because he is busy delivering my baby. He isn't really warm and fuzzy, but he is knowledgable and is keeping track of how you are doing. My pregnancy has been really smooth, and I haven't had a lot of questions, so our encounters are pretty brief...but why would he just hang out in the room if I don't have any questions to ask. I have felt comfortable and cared for during my entire pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1829857].votes_count ]]