Rate Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Ratings

I would definitely recommend Dr. Kerr...during the procedure patient's comfort is constantly monitored and maintained. He even offers his personal cell phone if issues arise. I am very satisfied with my treatment for leaky vein valves and varicose veins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had my varicose veins and my spider veins treated at the Vein and Vascular Institute. I'm so happy with my results. My legs look and feel so much better. Thanks Dr. Kerr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Very professional and listened to my concerns. He left nothing overlooked in determining a proper diagnosis. My neighbor was having similar problems so she went to see him and finally got help with her leg pain. Thanks to Dr Kerr and staff for being available and helpful.
The Vein and Vascular institute are the best in all ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Kerr is amazing. I was having cramping in my legs and even walking was becoming difficult. After surgery with him, my legs feel great and no more cramping!! Very happy!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Kerr is a true expert in his field. I've been going to him for over 15 years for my chronic leaky veins. His treatments keep my legs feeling great. He is truly the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Kerr and staff are friendly, have knowledge to answer important questions, and make me feel secure that I'm receiving the best care. I trust Dr Kerr with my life, my future path to better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr T. Kerr operated on my carotid artery. All 3 doctors operated on me (Dr. Kerr, Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Wright). Words cannot describe how much I have respect for all the doctors. I would recommend THE VEIN AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE to anyone who is seeking knowledgeable and professional group of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The staff at the Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay is absolutely wonderful. From the moment I walked in the door I felt comfortable. The procedures were explained in depth and I was not pressured to make a decision on the spot.

After going home and thinking about everything I had been told, I proceeded with surgery and treatment. Again, each and every step was explained. After each surgery I received a follow-up call the next day to make sure everything was okay and to ask if I had any questions.

Dr. Kerr has an extremely pleasant bedside manner. He made me smile, and put me at ease every time he walked in the room. He always checked before the surgery to see how I was doing. After surgery I always had follow-up visits with him.

I would absolutely recommend this amazing group of professionals to anyone who asked. My procedures ended two years ago and I have had no recurring issues. Thank you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Kerr was very attentive and professional. He discovered a blood clot in my leg and made sure I was taken care of immediately. Follow up was excellent. I would not trust my veins to anyone else. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721456].votes_count ]]