You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Kerr by a RN that I trust very much at my PCM clinic, I had pain on my legs for a while and knew I needed help. I checked with Dr Kerr and since I had 3 laser surgeries on both on my legs, now I can honestly say Dr Kerr is the best in this field. He cares for his patients and this is something I always appreciate. Gracias Dr Kerr por toda su ayuda y por su profesionalismo . Thank you Dr Kerr, for all you do for your patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great doctor (Dr.Kerr)! Great staff!! Attentive and comfortable. Talk you through the procedure so you know what to expect. This is my second procedure due to bad leaky veins. My first leg is so much better!! No pain, itchiness or bulging and my bad diseased veins are gone. I am very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The staff and Dr. Kerr are top notch! I could not ask for a better place to receive treatment and I could not be happier with the results. I will not hesitate to recommend The Vein and Vascular Institute to any of my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Kerr!

Ross G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Kerr...during the procedure patient's comfort is constantly monitored and maintained. He even offers his personal cell phone if issues arise. I am very satisfied with my treatment for leaky vein valves and varicose veins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had my varicose veins and my spider veins treated at the Vein and Vascular Institute. I'm so happy with my results. My legs look and feel so much better. Thanks Dr. Kerr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Very professional and listened to my concerns. He left nothing overlooked in determining a proper diagnosis. My neighbor was having similar problems so she went to see him and finally got help with her leg pain. Thanks to Dr Kerr and staff for being available and helpful.
The Vein and Vascular institute are the best in all ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Kerr is amazing. I was having cramping in my legs and even walking was becoming difficult. After surgery with him, my legs feel great and no more cramping!! Very happy!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Kerr is a true expert in his field. I've been going to him for over 15 years for my chronic leaky veins. His treatments keep my legs feeling great. He is truly the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Kerr and staff are friendly, have knowledge to answer important questions, and make me feel secure that I'm receiving the best care. I trust Dr Kerr with my life, my future path to better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr T. Kerr operated on my carotid artery. All 3 doctors operated on me (Dr. Kerr, Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Wright). Words cannot describe how much I have respect for all the doctors. I would recommend THE VEIN AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE to anyone who is seeking knowledgeable and professional group of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727120].votes_count ]]