Dr. Thomas Kerr

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/10/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Thomas Kerr has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2815890
26/08/13 1 4 2 2 The staff is rude on phone, Dr. was on time with my appointment I did not have to wait, since it was a free consultation ,it last 5 min, the doctor did not do a evaluation just ask me what was the reason I went, I explained my concern, he said he can take care of it, come back for a sonogram however, before I leave I asked if my insurance was going to get bill, they assure that it wont since it was a free consultation, for my surprise they did bill my insurance $300 dollars. I am worry that they have all my personal information. they seen very desperate to get new patients in.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

10/10/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

05/10/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Vascular Surgeon"
RID: 2432630
25/09/12 3 3 1 3 I was extremly dissatisfied with Dr. Kerr's Office and specifically a Dr. Gonzalez in the Waters Avenue Office. I never met Dr. Kerr but treated with NO RESPECT, or common decency by this so called Dr. Gonzalez. Appouintments were made with St. Joseph's Hospital for surgery, but the lacxk luster follow up by Dr. Gonzalez was never coordinated with St. Joseph's Hospital. I kept calling the Office of Dr. Kerr, but thuis Doctor Gonzalez was inept in even schedualing the surgery dates. I contacted this Dr. Gonzalez ibn the waters avenue Office and never once got a call back... not once. I had enoiugh and called this Dr. Gonzalez who said... I dobn't wish to trat you... why... who the vhell knows.I wouldn't deal with their office and this Dr. Gonzalez unless my legs were falling off..Their Office and Professionalism towards patients is inept at best.  Respond
RID: 1006449
09/10/09 5 5 5 5 This office has a great staff. All are very nice, professional and polite. I would definitely recommend both Dr. Kerr and Dr. Valentin since both do an excellent job and care about their patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 771715
23/01/09 5 5 5 5 Considering Dr. Kerr saved my life due to an accident I'd have to say he is the absolute best in his field. I have met others that see Dr. Kerr for various vascular issues and they have been treated very well by Dr. Kerr with excellent results of the treatment.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 697073
06/10/08 4 5 3 5 Highly competent,up-to-date vascular surgeon. Top-notch equipment. Very kindly and well-trained ultrasound techs. on staff. Would highly recommend.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield