You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Ratings

Dr Kerr is excellent, staff is great, I am very satisfied with the care i have received. - Marjorie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Kerr ever since the office was located near St. Josephs hospital. Everyone, from Dr. Kerr, down to the assistants, including all the ladies on the phones are very professional. I feel very relaxed when I visit the office. Thank you and keep up the great work. - Donald.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kerr for any vein/vascular treatment needed to my friends, family and work associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

As a physician myself as well as a vein patient, I can vouch for the quality of care received with this team. I have had surgical procedures with them that were extraordinarily professional and seamless. Additionally, after having had brief ultrasounds of my veins at outside X-ray facilities that were read as only "clot", I was impressed that their ultrasound evaluation of my veins took almost 1 hour and was very detailed. After closure of my big veins, I also chose to get sclerotherapy of my spider veins. Having had this done elsewhere, I can tell you that the skill level here is tops. I now send all of my patients with vein problems to the Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Kerr is very approachable, and no question is left unanswered.
I would certainly recommend this facility to anyone . I give them an A+, and that is high praise from me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Kerr and his staff were not only very professional but very friendly and caring. I was very Blessed to have Dr Kerr and his wonderful staff do my vein surgery. I have not had any health problems and I highly recommend them for all vascular needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr Kerr by a RN that I trust very much at my PCM clinic, I had pain on my legs for a while and knew I needed help. I checked with Dr Kerr and since I had 3 laser surgeries on both on my legs, now I can honestly say Dr Kerr is the best in this field. He cares for his patients and this is something I always appreciate. Gracias Dr Kerr por toda su ayuda y por su profesionalismo . Thank you Dr Kerr, for all you do for your patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great doctor (Dr.Kerr)! Great staff!! Attentive and comfortable. Talk you through the procedure so you know what to expect. This is my second procedure due to bad leaky veins. My first leg is so much better!! No pain, itchiness or bulging and my bad diseased veins are gone. I am very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

The staff and Dr. Kerr are top notch! I could not ask for a better place to receive treatment and I could not be happier with the results. I will not hesitate to recommend The Vein and Vascular Institute to any of my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Kerr!

Ross G.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Kerr...during the procedure patient's comfort is constantly monitored and maintained. He even offers his personal cell phone if issues arise. I am very satisfied with my treatment for leaky vein valves and varicose veins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756659].votes_count ]]