You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Ratings

Dr. Kerr is an incredible physician, and I can't thank him enough for everything he's done for me. I would highly recommend both him and everyone at the Vein and Vascular Institute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Everything went great with the procedure. The pain and discomfort I was having is gone! Thanks to your great staff and Dr.Kerr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Truly Dr. Kerr is a great doctor and the office is great too. Very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Overall, the service and the treatment I received was really great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I had EVLT done on both legs performed approximately six weeks apart. Once the procedure started it was a piece of cake! They played my favorite music and I almost fell asleep. I DID NOT experience any discomfort. Dr. Kerr explained at each point what he was going to do and how it was going to feel. He made everything go so smoothly and I'm so happy I had the procedure done...I feel so much better now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Kerr is excellent, staff is great, I am very satisfied with the care i have received. - Marjorie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Kerr ever since the office was located near St. Josephs hospital. Everyone, from Dr. Kerr, down to the assistants, including all the ladies on the phones are very professional. I feel very relaxed when I visit the office. Thank you and keep up the great work. - Donald.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Kerr for any vein/vascular treatment needed to my friends, family and work associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

As a physician myself as well as a vein patient, I can vouch for the quality of care received with this team. I have had surgical procedures with them that were extraordinarily professional and seamless. Additionally, after having had brief ultrasounds of my veins at outside X-ray facilities that were read as only "clot", I was impressed that their ultrasound evaluation of my veins took almost 1 hour and was very detailed. After closure of my big veins, I also chose to get sclerotherapy of my spider veins. Having had this done elsewhere, I can tell you that the skill level here is tops. I now send all of my patients with vein problems to the Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Kerr is very approachable, and no question is left unanswered.
I would certainly recommend this facility to anyone . I give them an A+, and that is high praise from me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786581].votes_count ]]