Rate Dr. Thomas Kerr

Dr. Thomas Kerr's Ratings

Dr. Kerr is amazing. I was having cramping in my legs and even walking was becoming difficult. After surgery with him, my legs feel great and no more cramping!! Very happy!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Kerr is a true expert in his field. I've been going to him for over 15 years for my chronic leaky veins. His treatments keep my legs feeling great. He is truly the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr Kerr and staff are friendly, have knowledge to answer important questions, and make me feel secure that I'm receiving the best care. I trust Dr Kerr with my life, my future path to better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr T. Kerr operated on my carotid artery. All 3 doctors operated on me (Dr. Kerr, Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Wright). Words cannot describe how much I have respect for all the doctors. I would recommend THE VEIN AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE to anyone who is seeking knowledgeable and professional group of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The staff at the Vein and Vascular Institute of Tampa Bay is absolutely wonderful. From the moment I walked in the door I felt comfortable. The procedures were explained in depth and I was not pressured to make a decision on the spot.

After going home and thinking about everything I had been told, I proceeded with surgery and treatment. Again, each and every step was explained. After each surgery I received a follow-up call the next day to make sure everything was okay and to ask if I had any questions.

Dr. Kerr has an extremely pleasant bedside manner. He made me smile, and put me at ease every time he walked in the room. He always checked before the surgery to see how I was doing. After surgery I always had follow-up visits with him.

I would absolutely recommend this amazing group of professionals to anyone who asked. My procedures ended two years ago and I have had no recurring issues. Thank you all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Kerr was very attentive and professional. He discovered a blood clot in my leg and made sure I was taken care of immediately. Follow up was excellent. I would not trust my veins to anyone else. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514394].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

The staff is rude on phone, Dr. was on time with my appointment I did not have to wait, since it was a free consultation ,it last 5 min, the doctor did not do a evaluation just ask me what was the reason I went, I explained my concern, he said he can take care of it, come back for a sonogram however, before I leave I asked if my insurance was going to get bill, they assure that it wont since it was a free consultation, for my surprise they did bill my insurance $300 dollars. I am worry that they have all my personal information. they seen very desperate to get new patients in.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][636556].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

This office has a great staff. All are very nice, professional and polite. I would definitely recommend both Dr. Kerr and Dr. Valentin since both do an excellent job and care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

Considering Dr. Kerr saved my life due to an accident I'd have to say he is the absolute best in his field. I have met others that see Dr. Kerr for various vascular issues and they have been treated very well by Dr. Kerr with excellent results of the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][636553].votes_count ]]