Rate Dr. Audomaro Esquivel

Dr. Audomaro Esquivel's Ratings

Dr. Esquivel was my pediatrician when I was young and I and my parents liked him so much as I grew older my mother practically begged Dr. Esquivel to keep me as a patient even into my teens-these were the days when he was at the Winnipeg Clinic. He was so kind and thoughtful and intuitive. As a child I was never afraid to go to see him, he made my illnesses at the time so much more manageable. I remember in my awkward growing stages and times of insecurity about myself he said to me once that I was going to be taller when I grew up than I had suspected and he mentioned to me and my mother that my shoulders were broad and would be quite large when I matured-for a little boy with no self esteem he made me feel good, and he was right I ended up being broad shouldered. I can still see the brightly colored suckers or lollipops he had tucked away in one of his pockets in his white jacket for us kids. I have not, nor will I ever forget what a nice man he was and is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Esquivel is the best pediatrician. he is very caring and took good care of my 3 children the day from the day they were born until we moved in calgary in 2001. my children missed him everytime they are sick. They admire and call him miracle doctor cause as soon as they him when they are sick they feel better when we get home. Dr Esquivel you are the best and thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

My husband and myself had the pleasure of having Dr. Esquivel as our doctor and then when we had children we decided that there was no other Doctor that we would want. You are a fantastic, caring and wonderful man. We wish you all the best in your retirement and thank you for all your years of dedication and caringness that you gave to our family. DeLuca Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Esquivel as my children's Paediatrician. His extreme knowledge, caring way and kindness has provided superb medical care for my two girls who are now 28 and 22. I worked at the Winnipeg Clinic before I had children and had the opportunity to see this intellegent, gentle, kind and caring doctor perform. I knew the first time I met him, he was going to be my children's Paediatrician. Dr. Esquivel, you are not only a wonderful Paediatrician, but a wonderful man and you deserve this retirement. My daughters and myself want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You are the best and always will be! Big hug and kisses from us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2008

Dr. Esquivel has been kind, ever responsive, and always helping my children to be healthy and to fear doctors less. He continues to releive motherly worries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2007

I was so sad when Dr. Esquivel retired pediatrics lost the best doctor. He was always so caring and really listened to what you were saying...he diagnosed my daughters problem in about 5 minutes when her original dr couldn't find it 2 1/2 years ....enjoy your retirement..you deserve it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2007

Dr.Esquivel was the best doctor I have ever seen. He was my pediatrician, and my childrens. I wish him all the best and and lots of thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2007

My son is 31 years and my neice is 37 years old and they both were Dr. Esquivel's patients since birth, and now they both take their children to him. He is awesome with kids, and parents, and will be missed very much. I am very sad to see him retire, however wish him the best years of his life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

I've been taking my son to Dr. Esquivel for 14 years and my daughter for the last year and I have been so happy with the way we were handled!Its soooooo sad to see him go I too almost cried when he told us he was retiring! Happy Retirement Dr. Esquivel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

By far.....the best Ped we'll ever see. You will not find another doctor like Dr. Esquivel. Happy retirement - you deserve the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1830582].votes_count ]]