Dr. Maria J. Pochcial

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Maria J. Pochcial has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Maria" to "Maria J."
RID: 2470775
09/11/12 4 5 5 5 Excellent clinician........I was not recovering from what had been diagnosed as an upper respiratory infection. Two previous doctors, an emergency room visit and more prescribed medications than I can count BUT I was NOT getting better.Finally,I was sent to see Dr.Pochial and after a thorough exam and history she immediately diagnosed and placed me on a different treatment plan. In a matter of days I was 100% improved!!!!! Very impressive--- sign GRATEFUL..
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1485020
12/07/11 4 5 5 5 I was having severe allergic reactions to something unknown to me. It have been going on for over a year, and was getting worse. I had no idea what was causing the issue. This doctor is very thorough, both in getting your past history, to ordering exams. I was very impressed. It turns out I was allergic to a prescribed mouth rinse for dental work.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1103949
11/02/10 5 5 5 5 She is by far the best asthma doctor i have ever had!!! Shes the best!!!Thank you Dr Maria for all you do!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield