Rate Dr. Maria J. Pochcial

Dr. Maria J. Pochcial's Ratings

Excellent clinician........I was not recovering from what had been diagnosed as an upper respiratory infection. Two previous doctors, an emergency room visit and more prescribed medications than I can count BUT I was NOT getting better.Finally,I was sent to see Dr.Pochial and after a thorough exam and history she immediately diagnosed and placed me on a different treatment plan. In a matter of days I was 100% improved!!!!! Very impressive--- sign GRATEFUL..

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

I was having severe allergic reactions to something unknown to me. It have been going on for over a year, and was getting worse. I had no idea what was causing the issue. This doctor is very thorough, both in getting your past history, to ordering exams. I was very impressed. It turns out I was allergic to a prescribed mouth rinse for dental work.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

She is by far the best asthma doctor i have ever had!!! Shes the best!!!Thank you Dr Maria for all you do!!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag