Dr. Mark K. McAlister

Rate Dr. Mark K. McAlister

Dr. Mark K. McAlister's Ratings

We just were not happy with the communication about a problem with my child's teeth. Short roots were found in the end, by the family dentist. Would have been nice to hear from the orthodontist first. Perhaps we would have removed the braces and limited some consequences, but now we are doing implants.

Submitted June 26, 2014

We were seen in a very timely manner, and the staff were friendly. I am concerned with the fact they send you out of the office for x-rays. You pay out of pocket for the x-rays and they can bill your insurance for you, but you never see a credit on your account for the amount they receive from the insurance company. I feel like if I am paying out of pocket for the x-rays, and my insurance company is reimbursing them my cost, I should at the very least receive the credit.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. McAlister for braces as an adult and moved my daughter to him from another orthodontist because he and his staff are SO GREAT!!! Dr. McAlister is very professional, helpful and personable. He has a great chairside manner with children and adults alike. His staff is equally wonderful. I would highly recommend this orthodontist to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. McAlister runs a solid practice. I always feel welcomed, cared for and important. Everyone in the office is exceptionally polite and "real". It's not a fake rappor. They do a great job of helping you feel relaxed and not rushed.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr.McAlister is Great! He is very friendly, seems to be very knowledgeable and has always made me feel comfortable in the chair. As an middle aged adult getting braces, I was a bit apprehensive. So far no regrets with Dr. McAlister. His staff is wonderful, friendly and very helpful as well. I would highly recommend this Orthodontist.

Submitted July 21, 2008 | flag