Rate Dr. Frederick G. Weinstein

Dr. Frederick G. Weinstein's Ratings

Dr. Weinstein is the best before i met him i had no hope at all in becoming pregnant i was just about to give up had been trying for several years met him 6 months later pregnant with twins who are now 4 years old he is the best he even came in on Christmas once to see me thank you so much you are truly a blessing. Thank you the Byrds

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

I have never met a doc as perfect as Dr. Weinstein. He stands out among all the rest and he is truly very caring, extraordinarily knowledgeable and he takes his time to communicate with you in a way that makes sense.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2009 | flag

With more than my fair share of health issues I can honestly say that Dr. W is tops in every way. I know of no other Dr. or person for that matter like him. There is simply not enough space here to sing his praises as much as I would like to. Dr. Fred, you are the best and I will never be able to thank you enough for all you do for me and others. Love you!! Hugs, Robin

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Have not seen him for fertility treatment, but can tell you he is the best GYN doc I've ever had. He talks with privately with you in his office, then to the exam room, then back to office to finish up. My 24 yr old daughter sees him too and feels very comfortable talking to him about any and all issues. Thorough, considerate, intelligent doctor that listens to his patients first, then advises. He's a rarity these days!

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Weinstein is an amazing, caring doctor who has helped me with several complicated gynecological problems and fertility issues. He helped me get pregnant, and helped my mother too. He takes the time to help and really cares as a physician.

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

Dr. Weinstein is the best thing to happen to us during our infertility journey. He is patient, and understanding and NEVER EVER rushes us. He will spend an hour on a Sunday answering all my questions. He makes you feel like you are the only patient that he sees. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted March 11, 2008 | flag

I went to Hopkins fertility for 6 months with no results. They never made any changes to my treatment plan or cared about me. I went to Dr. Weinstein and was pregnant with twins the first month. He is WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Weinstein is an expert in his field and always takes extra time to answer patients' questions.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2006 | flag