Dr. Daniel Dodek

Rate Dr. Daniel Dodek

Dr. Daniel Dodek's Ratings

Dr. Dokek is an exceptional general practioner. Reception staff are competent and professional and I rarely wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time to be taken in to a examination room. His manner is consistently pleasant and his knowledge excellent. He encourages the patient to take responsibility for their own health but on the other hand, seems to know exactly when a specialist is needed. It is interesting that all of the specialists that I have visited seem to know him and hold him in high regard.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

My husband and I like Dr. Dodek very much. He is professional rather than trying to be a family friend. We appreciate his attention to what we say and his follow-up to our concerns. When we need an appointment his office responds with appropriate scheduling. We think he is thorough and knowledgable. He has caught a couple of very serious illnesses quickly for us.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

I've seen him only 3 or 4 times in the 8 years I've been registered with him and have found him every time to be totally impersonable, socially awkward and extremely hands-off, almost unwilling to to engage with his patients. When I returned to ask him for a repeat iron/blood test, he asked me why I thought my iron levels would be low!! What?! Does he know nothing about women. When I had an ear infection he took a look, confirmed it was blocked, and then sent me away to deal with it myself. I try to get a female locum doctor whenever possible as they have all been excellent.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

had to take my mother in today to see dr dodek...nobody there at city square..they have moved..they did not even notify her..went to the address posted on door ..real inconvience ..asked staff why she was not told of new address,since they just talked to her 4 days ago...i said that it was unprofessional and that they should have told her... lucky i took her in ,and that she did not go by cab or handy-dart,she would have been stranded...she has agoraphobia is 82 years young and been a patient for 32 years ..she had Dr gelferd at first and everything was great..anyway cut to the chase, staff was rude inconsiderable ..Dr Dodek came out and was just as rude and matter of fact,and told my mother to get another DR. Can you believe this after 32 years, she got the boot .i left as soon as i could right after dr gelferd left.DR gelferd was the best ,honest and proffesional,really miss him..actually im glad my mom is out of there,and will get a good and caring dr

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of Dr Gelfer for many years, so was saddened when he sold his practise. Meeting and getting to know a new Dr (no different for them either), takes some time. This has been time very well spent. Dr Dodek is very knowledgable, detailed and always reverts to the previous appointment to see how everything is going. He listens! His personality is quite different from Dr Gelfer; however, consider the variety of personalities he deals with in one day. I highly recommend Dr Dodek.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I was going to Dr. Gelfer and now see Dr. Dodek as he took over the Practise. he has been nothing but professional to both me and my husband and I would highly recomend him to others. He does only work in the office part time so that when I have seen the other Doctors sharing his Practise they too are fantastic.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dodek is the best doctor I ever have. He is very kind and compassionate. I don't see him young at all. He has a lot of experience and follows up thoroughly to every single of my concerns and test results.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dodek is self centered and has an inflated ego when it comes to himself. He is patronizing and condescending in his statements and attitude. He may have one of the worst bed side manners ever encountered. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dodek was quick acting and definitive in reacting to a serious previously undiagnosed cardiac problem in my otherwise healthy husband. I have no doubt in my mind that the events he put into action prevented a major heart attack. Minutes after our visit, he called us personally w a cardiology appt for the next day which resulted in a successful procedure in several days time. During our follow up appt w him, he was empathetic and understanding while still professional and clear, and answered all our questions w care. He was especially effective w motivating my hubby to take it easy- no small feat in itself! We trust him explicitly and like his style.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Top professional in all respects. I have been visiting this doctor for about four years and have had nothing but positive comments about the quality of medical care provided.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag