Dr. Allistair C. Ray

Dr. Allistair C. Ray

Rate Dr. Allistair C. Ray

Dr. Allistair C. Ray's Ratings

Waiting room did not have air conditioning in the middle of summer. Cancelled our appointments one time but never tried to reschedule them. There is one staff, and one Doctor. No computer, no fax machine, no email, no website. Cleaning was 10 minutes. Poor service. I felt like I was in a foreign country.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Office was odd - it is a single dentist practice, and so he has one big open room with multiple stations. If you're having a cleaning and a filling, you actually move from chair to chair. It seemed odd, especially when my x-rays were being taken and 2 chairs down, with no wall, he was finishing up with someone else. Billing process was "difficult" - the staff needs to learn how insurance works and their responsibilities when they've signed on with a company and agreed to certain pricing.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag