Rate Dr. Leslie A. Meng

Dr. Leslie A. Meng's Ratings

I have all the confidence possible in Dr. Meng. She demonstrates that you are important and she cares very much about you and your recovery.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Meng is the most efficient and caring doctor I have ever met. Shes extremely smart and the way she takes care of us (her pts) in amazing. I went to many drs before her who could never understand my condition and the first visit with her she had a plan of treatment and research for me already done. She took the time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. Even gave out her cell number in case of an emergency. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing a wonderful doctor in the hematology/oncology field.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable, very friendly staff, caring office team, helped me get through chemo with minimal discomfort.

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

In the start of my chemo it was total misinformation. Nobody knew what I was to start with as far as medications for nausea etc. nor what my schedule was it was scary. I hope it has since been resolved since my next chemo is three days away.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lesley Meng has an excellent bedside manner and is very open and communicative with patients. She is the antithesis of the pompous know-it-all type that is all too common in medicine. She treats me like an adult. I have a rather tricky medical condition and she is open to discussing ideas that I find on the internet and in patient support forums. She did a good job handling a medical crisis I had, making herself available by cell phone even on the weekend. She really cares about her patients and the care she gives. In many ways, she's the best doctor I have ever run across.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag