Rate Dr. Wendy Graham

Dr. Wendy Graham's Ratings

Unfortunately Dr. Graham could not help my family and I but we found refuge with a more competent physician in town who is trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr Graham has been my doctor for 20 years and has on all occasions known what the problem was and how to treat it. When it was beyond her scope she has referred me to other specialists immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Wendy Graham is our family doctor.
Her CV is incredible. I am still in awe when I walk into her office and realize how fortunate I am to have Dr. W. C. Graham as our family doctor. My experiences as a patient (I have had over seven family doctors in numerous cities) has made me a bit of an expert on what it means to have a really good family doctor. Dr. Graham and her entire staff tick all those boxes.
Incredible that appointments are easily booked and usually the same day if needed. Dr Graham is thorough when further follow up tests are required. I like the in-depth explanations I receive as a patient. There is a atmosphere of safety and reassurance when asking questions. There is never a silly question.
Dr. Graham 's care and concern is constantly proven in her practice...just watch her interact with her patients as she walks with them to and from the reception area.
We are so very fortunate to have Dr. Graham live and practice medicine here in North Bay. She sets the bar high for other doctors. The student doctors are fortunate to learn from her. And for those of us who are fortunate enough to be one of her patients - thank you Dr. Graham for being you.
It is a privilege to have you as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I have gone into the office prepared with questions to be answered and in need to be informed about reports from other doctors and specialist but my questions are not answered nor are the instructions from specialist conveyed to me. It leaves me thinking and feeling she does not care. She may care but it is threw actions that proves whether or not a person cares. If Dr. Graham cared to know what her patients were truly thinking about her service she might read some of these comments to improve upon some of her shortcomings. I believe if she took some time(at least once in awhile) to listen to the patient concerns she'd might improve her quality of care if it is important to her. It just seems that she is so rushed and unfocused while in the office that my questions are never answered as she is out the door to the front desk in front of the entire waiting room area filled with patients listening to what I feel should be left confidential. I would feel a lot safer if she completed my time with her in a private room. I feel that she believes it is more important to be effecient at keeping the rotation of the patients moving in and out of the rooms then the quality of time spent with the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Very pleased with the service I have been a patient for 33years great service love the lady.She has been at my side thru thick and thin a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

It is very difficult to understand the Negativty towards Dr Wendy Graham. We are living in a fast paced world and a very changing world where others do not have access to the medical world, people are dying with Ebola, soldiers are out there risking their lives in combat and strickened diseased countries. I have been and still are a patient of Dr Graham for a very long time. This wonder woman of a Doctor chose medicine as her career to help you and I with our health. Dr Graham has kept me goal orientated , has pulled me through some very serious personal medical crisis as well as famikly members. Her knowledge which she worked hard to attain through Medical School saved me from disaster with a potential gall bladder rupture , when no other Doctor was able to diagnose the problem on consultation.Dr Graham steped up to the plate, arranged an emergency gall bladder removal , so yes I could have died if it wasn't for Dr Graham's professionalism and knowledge in a moment of crisis. Do I care if I have to wait 1-2 hours ay her office , definitely not ! Do I care that she has been pro-active in attempting to make a difference in the delivery of health care ?? Yes I am totally supportive that this Doctor went out on a limb to start the program Mi Health, a program that gives us the patients lab results, test results and you can e-mail Dr Graham whenever you wish with your health concerns. Does she deserve this negativity. We need more Doctors like her. Does she take on too much? Dr Graham always sees her patients within a week, she accomodates older patients in assisted living , she actually takes time out after a full day at the office to do home visits for her pateints that are unable to make it to the office.As I am waiting to see Dr Greedaham, I witness how the staff come together to provide care . I have witnessed patients grumbling about the wait time, but the same patients forget to bring their medication list, slow to get up and prepare themselves for the obvious assessments, they waste time ,some patients I have noted dump their paperwork onto the staff, yet they didn"t complete their section, again waste of precious time, so please folks be ready with your responsibities completed. As a patient I would suggest you write down all your questions that need to be addressed, saves time ! please tell DR Graham to her face ALL OF THE REASONS YOU DON'T LIKE BEING HER PATIENT, instead of hiding behind an anonymous internet website. Why do patients feel they can bring family members in who are not seeing the Doctor, this is disruptive to us other patients. Dr Wendy Graham cares too much!! if she suddenly becomes ill because of this highly stressful profession, perhaps then you will appreciate that this Doctor gave 150 % of her time to improve your health. To judge a hard-working professional is so unfair, we need to look at ourselves , no one is perfect and we work for a salary. I would wait 6-9 hrs for Dr Graham to assist me , less time than any ER in Ontario, Please be up front and honest, would u want Dr Graham responsibilities?? I know I would not. ALLOW this Doctor the right to help others as well as yourself. Some people cannot be helped, don't let negativity steer you away from a very caring , intelligent and compassionate Doctor, we are so lucky she was chosen to walk among us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603858].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Graham is a wonderful doctor ! She is a great doctor and really cares about her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr. Graham and her staff are awesome, you can get in to see her same day, she works Saturdays, she is down to earth and cares for her patients. Her staff are always smiling and pleasant to deal with. I have never heard anything bad about this office and I feel no one should complain considering how many people are without a doctor and really need one. They should be grateful to have such a caring and understanding doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

The staff at dr. Graham's are very pleasant. Besides barb she's awful! Dr.graham is a very kind hearted woman but she needs to stop over booking! We have an appointment for a reason not to sit there for 3 hours and wait for her!! Everyday she falls behind with patients because she ALWAYS shows up late! You shouldn't start making appointments at 9am when you don't get to the office until 11 or 12! Now a days it seems like she is just in it for the $! Rushing her patients out the door when they are still talking to her and not answering questions or concerns. Because she is so far behind. She's been my doctor for 26 years and that's not by choice too hard to find another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Simply a terrible, unreliable physician. It is a consensus in North Bay and area that she truly needs to stop practicing at least with the public.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520276].votes_count ]]