Rate Dr. Wendy Graham

Dr. Wendy Graham's Ratings

The staff at dr. Graham's are very pleasant. Besides barb she's awful! Dr.graham is a very kind hearted woman but she needs to stop over booking! We have an appointment for a reason not to sit there for 3 hours and wait for her!! Everyday she falls behind with patients because she ALWAYS shows up late! You shouldn't start making appointments at 9am when you don't get to the office until 11 or 12! Now a days it seems like she is just in it for the $! Rushing her patients out the door when they are still talking to her and not answering questions or concerns. Because she is so far behind. She's been my doctor for 26 years and that's not by choice too hard to find another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Simply a terrible, unreliable physician. It is a consensus in North Bay and area that she truly needs to stop practicing at least with the public.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Wendy Graham is a true professional and if I had to say anything negative about her, it would be that she takes too much on her plate because she cares so much! As for the complaints about waiting 2-3 hours that's par for the course. See any other Doctor and it would be the same thing! What other Doctor works on Saturday? She has an excellent staff except for one person, and instead of letting her go, she is trying to help her (trying to save the world, can't be done. Sorry Doc.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

I have been with Dr. Graham for over 13 years and she has helped me over some very difficult times. She stood up for me and stopped my family from bullying me. She created Mihealth which can be accessed anywhere in the world. She took in my husband when his Doctor retired even though she already had enough patients. I do not have anything negative to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. Graham is a great Doctor! She is very observant, very thoughtful and very careful (throughout). In my hair loss incident, she explained and described possible causes of hair loss to me. She suggested the best medication for me to efficiently and safely restore my hair. Also, two weeks before my wedding day, I was infected with a very serious cold/ flu which I had a fever and lost my voice. Usually a doctor would only suggest a patient to go home, rest, and wait for the recovery. However, very thoughtful of her that she prescribed an antibiotic for me so that I could be the best groom on earth for my lovely bride! Moreover, she and her staffs always answer questions and concerns that I have every time when I call the clinic or through her messaging system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

i dont get it how she can still have a rating so high, probably her and the staff are increasing the rating, i probably being there around 8 times. 3 times waited 3 hours , 2 times she never show up after a few hours of waiting, 1 time she was out of town, and so i had to try talk to her by a very low quality webcam that was shoppy, last time i guess left all the door open so i can hear the conversation next door about the guy doing cocian and the family is in to drug, she his horrible, even the people at the parking lot downtown made a comment to me how often some of her client need to pay for parking since it take over 2 hours of parking. and i won't even say what she did cause it make a look worst. i wish i could change doctor, but there no doctor available, I keep hoping.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1832974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Graham for the past 6 years and she has been great to our family. Whenever we need an appoinment we call and within a week or so we see her. Now that's better than waiting 3 months! She's very knowledgable and sincere, she cares about your well being and I wouldn't change a thing! I'm gratfull to have her as a family Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have to speak up because I have been an unwilling patient of Dr Graham for over 15 years and I have to say, any positive remarks about this lady is coming from her kids, family, staff, or her own cowardly face hiding behind a computer screen. To say anyone who disagrees with Dr. Graham's practices is a drug addict is taking it a bit far! Dr Wendy Graham is an extremely unprofessional physician, who is not only killing people every day, she is so erratic, it seems she might be on drugs herself. To the previous poster: if you have been a patient for 25 years than you must have heard the most horibble stories as you rotted away in the waiting room no? Give it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I've been receiving medical services from Dr. Graham for over 25 years. She is incredibly thoughtful and kind. She truly cares about the well being of her patients. Not to mention she is incredibly intelligent, and provides services, like her MSG system, that no other Doctor in City can provide- its been a godsend. Dr. Graham aslo has a lot of experience dealing with underbelly of North Bay. That's why I'm not shocked that she doesn't have a higher rating on Rate MD's. The problem must lie in her patient roster- her door is open to all walks of life, even drug addicts. Nevertheless, she just refuses to facilitate them or tolerate belligerence that is directed towards her staff. Some of these low-lifes must come online in attempt to tarnish her good name- makes me sick.Dr. Graham- you are the best! Thanks for everything you've done for me and my family!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Graham is a horrible Dr.! Her carelessness almost killed a relative of mine. Had it not been for the relative's brains, and a second Dr.'s opinion, she would be dead! It's too bad that someone who used to be a smart, pleasent and approachable Dr. has gone so far downhill. Overbooking her practice, lack of attention to patients information, and general ignorance, has ruined her. She seems more concerned with money and politics these days, than anything. She is a lecturer and constant figure at Queens Park in Ottawa, which just proves the above. All of this begs the question, "How many other patients has she injured or killed over the last few years?" Probably a lot, but when your carrying enough insurance and have friends in the right places, you can obviously get away with murder. She is looking towards retirement in the near future, and all I can say is "Good riddance, and the public will be safer and live longer, without her practicing medicine!" She is also no longer my Dr. as a result of her behaviour. Believe the "bad" you read here, because I've have read it and it's true!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1832965].votes_count ]]