You may also like

Rate Dr. Wendy Graham

Dr. Wendy Graham's Ratings

It saddens me to read reviews like " Dr. Graham only cares about money " or, if someone gives her a good reviews, they claim " that the reviews are posted by either her friends or members of her family." I do understand that everyone is entitled to their opion and that is why we post reviews but on the other hand must you be so hurtfull. She is not the one who caused your illnesses. She is only a devoted, caring Doctor not a miracle worker, so why try to discredit her by using such malicius statements. I'm neither a family member nor part of her staff & was not paid by her to post my review, I'm just an aging very ill person who is very thankful to be in her care.
Having lived with chronic pain ( Fibromalasia ) besides other illnesses for many many years & seeing numerous Dr's with no avail, I'm very thankful to have finally found a Dr. that has amazing communication skills , great bedside manner & takes the time to listen without interruptions as I explain my pains & illnesses to her . If she is not able to find the cure or cause of the ailment, she immediatly sends me to the hospital to conduct series of tests with a prompt follow-up at her office. I can only describe Dr. Graham & her staff as very caring, helpful, knowledgeable, dedicated individuals. Did I forget to mention that she will make house calls for those who are too sick to travel...... Isn't that proof of how AMAZING she is ? Wishing her the very best of health so she can remain my Dr. for the rest of my aging life as well as all her other patients.
Most of my days were "Today is one of the "don't flippin' touch me, don't talk to me, don't anything days" Woke too early. Woke sore and irritable. Lord, get me thru yet another day!
Thank you Dr. Graham for happy days now that I'm in your care :)
Sending you a bunch of well deserved hugs :) Bernadette

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Graham has been my Dr. for over 30 years.....I really like her and trust her....she has taken very good care of my family. If she can't fix it she sends you to someone who can.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The broad is a moron through and through...agreed that any positive feedback is coming from her family, or even her.......if not, then she paid for it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I have been going to her for 25 years. She is a very intuitive and intelligent caring doctor. She's a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Unfortunately Dr. Graham could not help my family and I but we found refuge with a more competent physician in town who is trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr Graham has been my doctor for 20 years and has on all occasions known what the problem was and how to treat it. When it was beyond her scope she has referred me to other specialists immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Wendy Graham is our family doctor.
Her CV is incredible. I am still in awe when I walk into her office and realize how fortunate I am to have Dr. W. C. Graham as our family doctor. My experiences as a patient (I have had over seven family doctors in numerous cities) has made me a bit of an expert on what it means to have a really good family doctor. Dr. Graham and her entire staff tick all those boxes.
Incredible that appointments are easily booked and usually the same day if needed. Dr Graham is thorough when further follow up tests are required. I like the in-depth explanations I receive as a patient. There is a atmosphere of safety and reassurance when asking questions. There is never a silly question.
Dr. Graham 's care and concern is constantly proven in her practice...just watch her interact with her patients as she walks with them to and from the reception area.
We are so very fortunate to have Dr. Graham live and practice medicine here in North Bay. She sets the bar high for other doctors. The student doctors are fortunate to learn from her. And for those of us who are fortunate enough to be one of her patients - thank you Dr. Graham for being you.
It is a privilege to have you as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I have gone into the office prepared with questions to be answered and in need to be informed about reports from other doctors and specialist but my questions are not answered nor are the instructions from specialist conveyed to me. It leaves me thinking and feeling she does not care. She may care but it is threw actions that proves whether or not a person cares. If Dr. Graham cared to know what her patients were truly thinking about her service she might read some of these comments to improve upon some of her shortcomings. I believe if she took some time(at least once in awhile) to listen to the patient concerns she'd might improve her quality of care if it is important to her. It just seems that she is so rushed and unfocused while in the office that my questions are never answered as she is out the door to the front desk in front of the entire waiting room area filled with patients listening to what I feel should be left confidential. I would feel a lot safer if she completed my time with her in a private room. I feel that she believes it is more important to be effecient at keeping the rotation of the patients moving in and out of the rooms then the quality of time spent with the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Very pleased with the service I have been a patient for 33years great service love the lady.She has been at my side thru thick and thin a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

It is very difficult to understand the Negativty towards Dr Wendy Graham. We are living in a fast paced world and a very changing world where others do not have access to the medical world, people are dying with Ebola, soldiers are out there risking their lives in combat and strickened diseased countries. I have been and still are a patient of Dr Graham for a very long time. This wonder woman of a Doctor chose medicine as her career to help you and I with our health. Dr Graham has kept me goal orientated , has pulled me through some very serious personal medical crisis as well as famikly members. Her knowledge which she worked hard to attain through Medical School saved me from disaster with a potential gall bladder rupture , when no other Doctor was able to diagnose the problem on consultation.Dr Graham steped up to the plate, arranged an emergency gall bladder removal , so yes I could have died if it wasn't for Dr Graham's professionalism and knowledge in a moment of crisis. Do I care if I have to wait 1-2 hours ay her office , definitely not ! Do I care that she has been pro-active in attempting to make a difference in the delivery of health care ?? Yes I am totally supportive that this Doctor went out on a limb to start the program Mi Health, a program that gives us the patients lab results, test results and you can e-mail Dr Graham whenever you wish with your health concerns. Does she deserve this negativity. We need more Doctors like her. Does she take on too much? Dr Graham always sees her patients within a week, she accomodates older patients in assisted living , she actually takes time out after a full day at the office to do home visits for her pateints that are unable to make it to the office.As I am waiting to see Dr Greedaham, I witness how the staff come together to provide care . I have witnessed patients grumbling about the wait time, but the same patients forget to bring their medication list, slow to get up and prepare themselves for the obvious assessments, they waste time ,some patients I have noted dump their paperwork onto the staff, yet they didn"t complete their section, again waste of precious time, so please folks be ready with your responsibities completed. As a patient I would suggest you write down all your questions that need to be addressed, saves time ! please tell DR Graham to her face ALL OF THE REASONS YOU DON'T LIKE BEING HER PATIENT, instead of hiding behind an anonymous internet website. Why do patients feel they can bring family members in who are not seeing the Doctor, this is disruptive to us other patients. Dr Wendy Graham cares too much!! if she suddenly becomes ill because of this highly stressful profession, perhaps then you will appreciate that this Doctor gave 150 % of her time to improve your health. To judge a hard-working professional is so unfair, we need to look at ourselves , no one is perfect and we work for a salary. I would wait 6-9 hrs for Dr Graham to assist me , less time than any ER in Ontario, Please be up front and honest, would u want Dr Graham responsibilities?? I know I would not. ALLOW this Doctor the right to help others as well as yourself. Some people cannot be helped, don't let negativity steer you away from a very caring , intelligent and compassionate Doctor, we are so lucky she was chosen to walk among us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603858].votes_count ]]