You may also like

Rate Dr. Wendy Graham

Dr. Wendy Graham's Ratings

Not recommended imho she does not like to be open to other ideas but her own and good luck to get refers from her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

It saddens me to read reviews like " Dr. Graham only cares about money " or, if someone gives her a good reviews, they claim " that the reviews are posted by either her friends or members of her family." I do understand that everyone is entitled to their opion and that is why we post reviews but on the other hand must you be so hurtfull. She is not the one who caused your illnesses. She is only a devoted, caring Doctor not a miracle worker, so why try to discredit her by using such malicius statements. I'm neither a family member nor part of her staff & was not paid by her to post my review, I'm just an aging very ill person who is very thankful to be in her care.
Having lived with chronic pain ( Fibromalasia ) besides other illnesses for many many years & seeing numerous Dr's with no avail, I'm very thankful to have finally found a Dr. that has amazing communication skills , great bedside manner & takes the time to listen without interruptions as I explain my pains & illnesses to her . If she is not able to find the cure or cause of the ailment, she immediatly sends me to the hospital to conduct series of tests with a prompt follow-up at her office. I can only describe Dr. Graham & her staff as very caring, helpful, knowledgeable, dedicated individuals. Did I forget to mention that she will make house calls for those who are too sick to travel...... Isn't that proof of how AMAZING she is ? Wishing her the very best of health so she can remain my Dr. for the rest of my aging life as well as all her other patients.
Most of my days were "Today is one of the "don't flippin' touch me, don't talk to me, don't anything days" Woke too early. Woke sore and irritable. Lord, get me thru yet another day!
Thank you Dr. Graham for happy days now that I'm in your care :)
Sending you a bunch of well deserved hugs :) Bernadette

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Graham has been my Dr. for over 30 years.....I really like her and trust her....she has taken very good care of my family. If she can't fix it she sends you to someone who can.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

The broad is a moron through and through...agreed that any positive feedback is coming from her family, or even her.......if not, then she paid for it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I have been going to her for 25 years. She is a very intuitive and intelligent caring doctor. She's a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Unfortunately Dr. Graham could not help my family and I but we found refuge with a more competent physician in town who is trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr Graham has been my doctor for 20 years and has on all occasions known what the problem was and how to treat it. When it was beyond her scope she has referred me to other specialists immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Wendy Graham is our family doctor.
Her CV is incredible. I am still in awe when I walk into her office and realize how fortunate I am to have Dr. W. C. Graham as our family doctor. My experiences as a patient (I have had over seven family doctors in numerous cities) has made me a bit of an expert on what it means to have a really good family doctor. Dr. Graham and her entire staff tick all those boxes.
Incredible that appointments are easily booked and usually the same day if needed. Dr Graham is thorough when further follow up tests are required. I like the in-depth explanations I receive as a patient. There is a atmosphere of safety and reassurance when asking questions. There is never a silly question.
Dr. Graham 's care and concern is constantly proven in her practice...just watch her interact with her patients as she walks with them to and from the reception area.
We are so very fortunate to have Dr. Graham live and practice medicine here in North Bay. She sets the bar high for other doctors. The student doctors are fortunate to learn from her. And for those of us who are fortunate enough to be one of her patients - thank you Dr. Graham for being you.
It is a privilege to have you as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I have gone into the office prepared with questions to be answered and in need to be informed about reports from other doctors and specialist but my questions are not answered nor are the instructions from specialist conveyed to me. It leaves me thinking and feeling she does not care. She may care but it is threw actions that proves whether or not a person cares. If Dr. Graham cared to know what her patients were truly thinking about her service she might read some of these comments to improve upon some of her shortcomings. I believe if she took some time(at least once in awhile) to listen to the patient concerns she'd might improve her quality of care if it is important to her. It just seems that she is so rushed and unfocused while in the office that my questions are never answered as she is out the door to the front desk in front of the entire waiting room area filled with patients listening to what I feel should be left confidential. I would feel a lot safer if she completed my time with her in a private room. I feel that she believes it is more important to be effecient at keeping the rotation of the patients moving in and out of the rooms then the quality of time spent with the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Very pleased with the service I have been a patient for 33years great service love the lady.She has been at my side thru thick and thin a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617225].votes_count ]]