You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Orris

Dr. Michael J. Orris's Ratings

My first appointment with WLIA was in May of 2015. My appointment was in reference to the Lap Band. I will have to say that the entire staff that I came in contact with during my visit was very professional and had answers to all the thousands of questions that I had. Dr. Orris is great and was really upfront with me about the surgery and life before and after the surgery. I am very happy that I choose to work with WLIA for my Lap Ban Surgery. I am excitied about this and look forwarded to the remaining of my appointments and working with the staff of WLIA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Everyone on the WLIA team has been great, I've had nothing but a positive experience so far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Everyone on the WLIAZ team has been great, I've had nothing but a positive experience so far! I am very excited for my procedure and thank the whole team for their help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

this is the place to start the rest of your life! Dr. Orris and his team make the change easy and exciting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I met dr orris and he is so nice and his staff I cannot wait to get my surgery done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

First time there will know better as things go along.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been going to WLIAZ for approx. 6 months- the staff are kind, patient, and friendly. Dr Orris takes time to explain things in an easy to understand manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

i have been going to WLIA for overa yr and finally had lap band surgery.. staff and dr orris have been very helpful and patient with me. they are always ready to answer any questions about procedures and outcome ,. good work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had a terrible experience a year ago at a different weight loss center. I am so happy to report how thrilled I am with WLIA and Dr. Orris! My first visit, I was treated with friendliness and respect. All of my questions were answered. Dr. Orris showed patience during our meeting. I feel like WLIA has a whole team to help me get through not only the surgery but in my plan to change my whole life patterns for an ongoing health and happy future. The staff here is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I had my original consultation with Dr. Orris for my lapband. He took all the time we needed until I felt comfortable in my understanding of the procedure. He answered all my questions so they were easy to understand. Overall I felt comfortable in he hand of WLIAZ and Dr. Orris

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752813].votes_count ]]