Rate Dr. Michael J. Orris

Dr. Michael J. Orris's Ratings

The decision to go to WLIA and meet with Dr. Orris and his staff was not always easy but they really work together to help you make an important decision about your life and health. They are working with you and your comfort is a priority to them. They are willing to answer all your questions and work with you every step. The office staff is welcoming to you and very pleasant, your care is important to them. Dr. Orris speaks with you on your visits and goes over everything with you to ensure that all doubt or concerns are addressed. My surgery is 4 weeks from today and I feel that I am making the right choice to have a healthier life, to enjoy with my kids and family.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

I began my journey with WLIA in August and feel great about how quickly things are moving as in appointment set ups. At my very first appt I was nervous but happy that I made the decision to go with WLIA in lou of other weight loss centers. Dr. Orris is a well know established surgeon and I am pleased I chose WLIA. The staff made me feel at place, very comfortable and they are very thorough explaining everything to you. I am so very excited for the coming months that will lead to a healthier me.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I researched every weight loss center in the valley and attended each seminar. This could be a good thing...I make a choice based on best fit for me...then move forward. My initial visit with Dr. Orris only approved that I made the right choice! There is no comparison at any center with the staff helpfulness and support. I believe WLIA is vested in me and my goals!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

The moment I walked into Weightloss Institute of Arizona, I knew I was about to embark on a life changing and saving journey. What I didn’t realize is the amazing support and encouragement I would receive from the WLIA doctors and staff. From financing, insurance, surgery, support groups and nutrition, WLIA has it all covered. There are several locations so I can attend appointment all over the valley. This is great for me because I travel all over the valley throughout the week. Dr DeBarros and Dr Orris are amazing with explain the process, procedure and are supportive in my success. I am truly grateful to have such caring doctors. There are 2 nutritionists on staff for when I have questions about my new eating lifestyle. As I continue my journey into better health and happiness, I am grateful for the choice to go through WLIA, and I am excited to continue my journey with them!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

I have worked with Dr. DeBarros and Dr. Orris for over a year now. I like how they work together in helping me achieve my weight loss goals. I am down about 40 lbs. The process does have it's ups and downs. I'm going to have an endoscope for my first anniversary. They release the band and make sure everything is okay since I've been having a tough time keeping food down. I like how WLIA;s staff treats me. They answer all my questions and make sure I have a full understanding of how I'm making the most with my weight loss. I appreciate all the hard work they have put into me and my success.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Although I found my doctor via a friend referral I still took my time and did my research on my doc to ensure I did my due diligence. When I looked up my doctor I was incredibly impressed with the rave reviews. Now that I have had the surgery I can say there was absolutely no need to worry. I can easily say Dr. Orris was the best choice for me and I will suggest him to anyone of my friends and family that show any interest in having the surgery. I had a great experience from start to my current 3 weeks post op.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

I had my first consultation and doctors and staff are fantastic.They explained all the procedures and we decided what was best for me.I would recommend the WLIA to everyone who wanted to make a difference in there life.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

I had my first consultation and I'm very pleased with the doctors and the staff. The staff at WLIA were all very kind and considerate answering all of my preliminary questions. The woman in finance really helped by explaining what my insurance would cover and what my out of pocket costs will be. I love Mike, the nutritionist. He was very helpful in preparing me for what to expect. I would definitely recommend the Weight Loss Institute of Arizona to anyone who is considering weight loss surgery. They answered all of my questions and will do the same for you. This review is on behalf of T.V, WLIA client.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Orris is a very serious Dr. I really like him! He answers all questions and gets straight to the point. I am very glad he is my Dr. His nurse Rebecca is amazing! She has helped with so many things. She never has rushed us and is willing to go the extra mile for me. I am also grateful they have the Arrowhead Office. It is so much closer for me. I may wait a bit for my appt, but the care I have received is worth it!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Orris is great WLIA is a wonderful place they are helpful and go thought everything with you. You have support the entire journey. I am looking foward to my left change.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag