Rate Dr. Wesley Vaughn

Dr. Wesley Vaughn's Ratings

He was recommended by my specialist and I'm glad I found a doctor who listens. I found him compassionate, caring and interested in treating my condition. His office is clean , organized and has friendly staff. I have sent more of my family to him and they have been impressed.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I was referred by my gynecologist and I am pleased with his care as he was the first to listen and diagnose my vascular and endocrine diseases accurately. I have alot to owe him and his expertise.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

The guy did not make eye contact with me once. Needs to improve people skills. Can't comment on his knowledge or helpfulness, don't know him well enough.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag

Does not listen. Does NOT want patient input. He said I had two problems which was found to be incorrect by other Drs. Middle age women, stay away depression, mid life crisis, and menopause will be your problem no matter what is wrong with you. I left.

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag

Curt and distracted. Means well and cautious but overly so, to the point he really scared me twice this year over supposedly very serious problems. Both caused much anguish and worry and turned out to be absolutely nothing after second opinions. After the second time I found a new Dr.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

Doesn't seem knowledgable about women's health issues such as thyroid disease and menopausal symptoms. Does not listen attentively. Frequently seems distracted and depressed.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

I've had Dr. Vaughn as my Primary physician for 7 years or so. He is always on top of getting testing done, and a very personable person and MD. He takes time with you too. Nice guy!

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag