Rate Dr. Kazimiera Stypka

Dr. Kazimiera Stypka's Ratings

She is very knowledgable and was able to help me gain perspective and insight into the issues I faced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

She is very knowledgeable, kind, patient, light and humorous. I feel heard and validated. She is profession and I respect and trust her. Although it would appear English is her second language, she is clear and concise and makes sure that what she's saying is understoodshe by checking in with you and asking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Fantastic specialist, very compassionate, wise and able to remain independent when it comes to deal with a couple. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Very impressive. was having major personal relationship problems. Psychologists will not give advice .... what they do is get you to talk about your problem and try to direct you to figure out the solution. Very difficult task. Kazimera's style is very easy going; she is a god listener and I was very impressed with her demeanour, knowledge, communication skills and as such had about 5-6 sessions with her. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I saw Dr. Stypka about 5 years ago when I was in my teen years. She was friendly, didn't pressure me into any information, and just overall very easy to talk with. Her office was in an older (heritage?) house, but her room game off a "homey" feel- that's a plus!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Dr. Stypka is a fabulous and resourceful psychologist who seems to truly care about her clients. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Stypka is a wonderful psychologist and really helped me sort through alot of stuff. I am very grateful for all of her observations, her sensitivity, candor and her wonderful sense of humor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2008

Dr. Stypka is a psychologist -- not a psychiatrist. Don't want to split hairs, but... psychologist are not medical doctors. They do not hold a medical degree. Therefore she should not be rated on this site.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Stypka was proffesional knowledgable and very effective with her methods. I would refer her to anyone with relationship problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833296].votes_count ]]