Rate Dr. Mindy A. Tatera

Dr. Mindy A. Tatera's Ratings

I first saw Dr Tatera for an urgent visit for carpal tunnel syndrome. She treated the problem and advised therapies.I scheduled a complete visit for a later date. At my second visit I found the doctor to be very knowlegdable and kind. I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I just established care with Dr. Tatera. I had a number of concerns to address, and not once did she make me feel like she needed to get going and that I was taking up too much of her time. She was very thorough, knowledgeable and actually seems to enjoy her job and care about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Tatera for a couple of years now. She is friendly, thorough and caring. Dr. Tatera makes sure I follow up on all aspects of my yearly physicals. She is very competent. The office itself is very relaxing and pleasant and the staff is A-1!!! I finally found a staff that knows what they are doing, always has a smile and actually follows up promptly on test results. Hallelujah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr Tatera us a young doctor, very knowledgeable, very thorough and very caring. Computer literate and all information is typed into computer during visit. Associated with Thunderbird Internal Medicine, LTD. Both my wife and I highly recomend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637416].votes_count ]]