Dr. Mindy A. Tatera

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Mindy A. Tatera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mindy" to "Mindy A."

28/07/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "GLENDALE" to "PHOENIX"
RID: 936656
14/07/09 5 5 5 5 I first saw Dr Tatera for an urgent visit for carpal tunnel syndrome. She treated the problem and advised therapies.I scheduled a complete visit for a later date. At my second visit I found the doctor to be very knowlegdable and kind. I would recommend her.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 931168
07/07/09 5 5 5 5 I just established care with Dr. Tatera. I had a number of concerns to address, and not once did she make me feel like she needed to get going and that I was taking up too much of her time. She was very thorough, knowledgeable and actually seems to enjoy her job and care about her patients.
Insurance: Banner Health
RID: 929070
04/07/09 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Tatera for a couple of years now. She is friendly, thorough and caring. Dr. Tatera makes sure I follow up on all aspects of my yearly physicals. She is very competent. The office itself is very relaxing and pleasant and the staff is A-1!!! I finally found a staff that knows what they are doing, always has a smile and actually follows up promptly on test results. Hallelujah!  Respond
RID: 654474
01/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Tatera us a young doctor, very knowledgeable, very thorough and very caring. Computer literate and all information is typed into computer during visit. Associated with Thunderbird Internal Medicine, LTD. Both my wife and I highly recomend her.
Insurance: Medicare