Rate Dr. Jin H. Yuk

Dr. Jin H. Yuk's Ratings

excellent doctor. Highly well trained and great at explaining everything in detail to you. I would not hesitate to refer him to my family or friends. Best in the valley.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Great Doctor. Very thorough and great communicator. I rely on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Very caring and helpful doctor. Dr Yuk spends the amount of time needed to diagnos the issue and to get to know his patients, I never feel rushed. Great doctor and person. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Dr Yuk is a great pain specialist. He is empathetic an caring. as well as a good practiotiner. I had issues with pain related to cervical spine he was detailed in his approach of the problem going step by step. I felt like we were partners in getting to the root of my pain and plan of correction. Well worth going to. Highly recommed him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637427].votes_count ]]