Rate Dr. Todd M. Sembaluk

Dr. Todd M. Sembaluk's Ratings

After months of waking up to a sore lower back, I asked my friends for a recommendation to a good, local chiropractor - and that’s where Dr. Sembaluk came in. Dr. Sembaluk has improved my ability to move, stretch, exercise, etc. all the things we normally take for granted. Although my treatments are not complete, I have full faith that I will be “back in the game” once they are complete. Thank you, Dr. Sembaluk for your kind, genuine care for your patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I feel more composed and less lethargic. My right elbow has become a lot stronger, which allows me to lift more at the gym.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I used to get headaches all the time, since beginning my chiropractic care I have only had 1! I also feel as if my posture is better and I am more aware of slouching.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637653].votes_count ]]