Rate Dr. Barbara Goldmunz

Dr. Barbara Goldmunz's Ratings

Barbara is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She is calm, thorough, and professional. I was weary of seeing a chiropractor after a previous bad experience, but now I recommend all of my friends and family to her. I went to her for treatment during my pregnancy. Lower back pain disappeared within a week and has not returned. Now I just go for maintenance. She really does take the time to talk to every patient at every visit. Awesome lady! Even better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

She is very very patient with your body. I am a hard nut to crack and she does not force you into adjustment she works into it. I used to be afraid of Chiros but now I send everyone I know to her. Lisa makes you feel like you have known her for years, and so does Dr B. Just cannot say enough good things about the both of them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Sometimes there is a wait, but that is only because she takes her time with each and every patient and makes sure she addresses all issues. Personally, I would rather wait for a Dr like Dr. Barbara than be rushed through and not taken care of. She definately cares about you and making sure that you are her number one priority. And that is the way it should be. Kudos to her and Lisa at the Goodyear office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

Very nice, quality, and personal service. She really cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][637659].votes_count ]]