Rate Dr. Amin Javer

Dr. Amin Javer's Ratings

Dr. Javer and his team are exemplary. I can ask for no better. I adore him. Such a knowledgeable, kind, caring, cheerful doctor every time I see him, which is often as I have a chronic condition. I am never rushed and he answers all my questions. A true expert in his field. I cannot possibly say enough good things about Dr. Javer. I feel so very fortunate to be under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

When all else failed and I was about to go under invasive surgery that may or may not have been successful, Dr. Javer stepped in and saved my life. Twice. Without his knowledge and skill, I would not have had my life back. I no longer have the painful sinus condition and after surgery, recovered to almost perfect. His attention to detail, caring ways and patient demeanor have changed my life. I know that I can count on him to make it better. I could not have asked for a better Dr. and if you have a chance to see him, its worth the wait. His staff have always beem accommodating and willing to work with me in emergency situations and to support my complicated needs when necessary. He makes me feel like I am important everytime and is never too busy to listen. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Not particularly knowledgeable or helpful. Staff was okay, his punctuality is better than the public system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

He is the BEST! An amazing specialist. His knowledge in this field is outstanding. He is kind and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630242].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr Javer,
Changed my life. He is an amazing Dr and I had wonderful results. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608014].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Javer and his entire team are amazing. They are caring, punctual, knowledgeable, their followup is impeccable, and Dr. Javer is totally up on all the latest trends, treatments, and techniques in the ENT world. We are very, very lucky that he has maintained his practice in BC and hasn't left for a sunnier and more remunerative practice in the US.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570464].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Javer is truly the best in his specialty. I went to him based upon his spectacular reviews and hoping for the best tho I was a little skeptical . I wanted to know what was happening to me. Prior, one emergency room doctor diagnosed me with Acute Bacterial Sinusitis and gave me antibiotics which I never took(went to emergency next day and informed them) because upon research I did not exhibit symptoms of Acute Bacterial Sinusitis. Another doctor said I had rebound congestion effect from the decongestant I was using, told me to quit that and I would be OK. Yet another emergency room doctor at St. Josephs told me that the majority of people have a deviated septum that does need surgery and I probably fall into that category. He callously informed me that If I can't breathe thru my nose then just use my mouth. "Just use your mouth', he informed casually as if he was ordering a cup of coffee. Thoroughly confused now, one other ENT I went to told me ' I talk to much' when I was trying to explain my symptoms to him , yet his secretary was awesome.
Dr. Javer utilizes the latest state of the art equipment(computer assisted viewing) with his grounded and extensive knowledge. He is at the leading expert of his field. I recently had a Septoplasty with turbinate reduction. My splints were taken out today and Wow! I can breathe normal again without having to short gasp for air thru my nose. For the last two months I was in borderline misery because my nasal inspiratory flow was apparently impeded from a deviated septum. The saddest part for me was that if I knew to see Dr. Javer first, I would've saved myself a lot of aggravation and heartache. Dr. Javer is kind and actually seems to care about his patients. He has ENT medical students that he mentors. Not many ENTs have that distinction in experience and knowledge. HE IS THE BEST! NOT ALL DOCTORS ARE EQUAL.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2503993].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Javer is amazing! He is very knowledgable and highly skilled. Dr. Javer is passionate about his speciality and the advancement of ENT skills through research and teaching. He gave me back my quality of life! To those that feel the same I ask that you consider sending a donation to St. Paul's Hospital Sinus Centre, Vancouver, B.C. to support ongoing research and continued teaching of the future ENTs in learning these highly skilled procedures with the goal that all patients have access to excellent ENT care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2455469].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Javer is a kind, gentle, smart, talented man. He fixed my sinusitis and my deviated septum and I couldn't be happier with the results or the follow-up. I was dealing with other health issues at the same time as this and he couldn't have been more accommodating or understanding. My deviated septum was genetic and I wish all my family could come to Vancouver and get the surgery done by him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1833907].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr. Javer is a brilliant diagnostician and surgeon, as well as a caring and compassionate human being. I had to find him on my own as none of the specialists I was seeing had any idea of the cause of my excruciating pain. He is very busy but will always respond to e-mails. Every day I give thanks for having the great privilege of having Dr. Javer as my surgeon and ENT.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1833906].votes_count ]]