Dr. Beth Hepburn

Rate Dr. Beth Hepburn

Dr. Beth Hepburn's Ratings

Dr. Hepburn is a kindly and laid back doctor. She is a great fit for people who are not in a rush and don't have pressing medical concerns. However, if you are busy, have young children you need to bring in with you, and/or need to come in regularly for persistent concerns, she may not be the best gp for you. She greets patients warmly, spends a great deal of time on each person and inquires to your personal life as well as medical, and takes a more naturopathic approach to her medicine. All positive things but the amount of time she takes on each patient results in very long wait times as well as long appointments and her laid back approach means she does not always take a concern as seriously as you feel it is. I required advocacy through CDC in order to get diagnosis, treatment, and pediatrician referral for my daughter as she didn't feel her problems were as severe as I indicated. My daughter is now booked with Queen Alexandria with ongoing and serious medical and behavioral problems.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Hepburn is a very kind and caring doctor. The only issue is that wait times are quite long, though I think the reason is that she tries very hard to hear all of her patients concerns and is not quick to push you out the door. I have her as my current family doctor and will not be switching any time soon :)

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Beth Hepburn has what it takes to make a good doctor GREAT!!. She has the best bedside manner, the knowledge & expertise and is a great listener. It is true the majority of time for my appointments are not on time BUT that doesn't matter as it's worth it to see her and have her focus on you as a person which makes you feel special! She is the female version of Patch Adams:)....she really cares about YOU!. I would NEVER change doctors and Beth...don't ever think of returning to SCOTLAND! :):):).......cheers Maureen Z.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hepburn is one of the most caring Doctor's I have been to in a very long time. She has been invaluable to me recently as I've been through a very tough medical time. I could not have gotten through most of this without her and would recommend her anytime to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I love her, and yes you will wait forever for your scheduled appointment. But it's worth it too have a doctor that is so caring and really wants the best for you.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

I love Beth! Yes, the appointments are often behind, but that is because she listens to the patient and gets the overall life and attitude of her patient assessed. I feel I can get an appointment with her to discuss medical options and opinions. She is very open and approachable. I know that she takes her time to discuss with me all options available and she understands my perspective (esp since I am not a person who believes in excessive medical intervention). She is wonderful! Glad I got in with her when she first arrived in Canada!

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

main reason I left is NEVER on time. An hour to wait is ridiculous and that is just normal for this doc. Also find that when there is a problem the first instinct is to look to lifestyle instead of medical cause. A doctor more for mothers and babies. Very good in this area. Very kind and concerned but not very helpful in my case.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr.Hepburn had it all and a heart as an added bonus. Totally trust her and highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hepburn is the best G.P. we have ever had. My husband and I really like her. She is always late but that is because she takes lots of time with each patient.She patiently answers all questions and is concerned with each patient's total well being. Even if you have to wait a long time to see her you know that you will get as much time with her as you need. We never mind how long we have to wait. We were very lucky to be able to get in with her just as she started at the clinic. I hope we never have to change doctors.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Hepburn is fantastic! I always feel like she is there for me and has time to listen to my concerns. Very personable.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag