Rate Dr. Jean Carruthers

Dr. Jean Carruthers's Ratings

Perhaps she's great doctor. I didn't get that far. My email to the reception email remains unanswered a week later. Why have email if you aren't actually answering it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Dr. Carruthers is the only person I would ever trust with my face. There is too many things that can potentially go wrong with injectables.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I've seen both Dr. Jean Carruthers and Dr. Alastair Carruthers as a cosmetic dermatology patient and a medical research study subject. Whether I'm there as a paying patient or a volunteer, I'm treated like royalty. The quality of service, care and compassion is really stellar and I'm definitely seen as a partner vs. a number. The cosmetic treatments (Botox) are always subtle so that I look really refreshed instead of fake. I've participated in a few of their research studies and their research nurse is fantastic. She is very professional and great at keeping me in the loop, scheduling, reminding etc. I've tried other dermaesthetics clinics, but Carruthers is the one I keep coming back to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Jean has given me amazing results with her use of fillers. She has a very artistic eye and makes you feel very comfortable even while getting poked with needles. Great bedside manners. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I wanted to have my lips done but was worried about the result. My friends have had less than good results from doctors they heard about on the radio. So I tried Dr. Jean Carruthers because I heard she was top rated. I am so pleased that I did. I told her I was worried about looking ducky so she told me how she was going to put the filler in so that I would get a natural look, and my lips look fabulous and natural. I would highly recommend this doctor. She explains everything and makes you feel comfortable. I will go to her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have found the absolute best results from my Botox treatments from Dr Jean Carruthers. I also find her treatments last a very long time. Her and the staff are very knowledgable and I would easily recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Jean Carruthers is absolutely a wonderful doctor, professional, knowledgeable, human, and with a brilliant memory. I highly recommend her. She also has wonderful staff working with her in research studies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Jean is such a thoughtful, professional physician. I've had IPL and Xeomin treatments in her cosmetic practice and I am very pleased with the results. I look natural, refreshed and got exactly what I wanted. The staff are friendly, honest and experienced. I wouldn't go anywhere else in the city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Sincere - Professional - Knowledgeable are three best words to describe Dr Carruthers. Staff are friendly and look after you with utmost care. Office is ran very smoothly. Very organized and professional staff. Look and feel great and I have Dr Carruthers to THANK for this. Highly recommend you to anyone that may need your type of care/services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Jean and her staff. I found that everything was handled professionally and was very much informed by Dr. Jean regarding my treatments regarding my acne. She was helpful and kind. I was prescribed various methods to treat my problematic areas. I can honestly say that her and the other nurses were kind, friendly and helpful. Thanks to her knowledge I feel more confident. I would recommend Dr. Carruthers in a heart beat. Not to mention the clinic was, welcoming, clean and warm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834081].votes_count ]]