Dr. Robert Hayden

Rate Dr. Robert Hayden

Dr. Robert Hayden's Ratings

My 89 year old Mother had a pacemaker inserted. She mentioned the excellent care she received. He was patient and answered all her questions.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Exceptional dr. I had a pacemaker implanted with no problems. The staff at Jim Patterson pavilion were exceptional. We are lucky to have this Dr.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

The surgery itself went very well. But Dr. Hayden failed to clamp the ribcage to allow the cartilage to form. Instead he just stapled the skin. We were told the cartalige will form on its own. Six years later I can see my fathers heart through his skin. We have been told by other doctors that to repair that damage is not an option. Now he needs more surgery and it can not be preformed through the old opening as it would be too risky due to the inapropriate closure. Before having surgery preformed by this doctor please go over all points from opening to closing so you do not have a large gaping hole in your chest.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

My Father had 5 artery bypass in July 2010 all I can say is God Bless You Dr. Hayden!For people like you are Truly the Heroes of this World God Bless You once again !

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

Outstanding surgeon and support staff at RCH. Performed septuple bypass on close family member in March 2009, with excellent results. This man is truly a gifted angel.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

I had to have emergency open heart surgery due to bacterial endocarditis. Dr. Hayden, Dr. Shayan and Dr. Karim all looked after me! God Bless these men!! Being young and health helped to save my life - it would not have happened without these doctors and especially Dr. Hayden

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

1999 Dr Hayden preformed Emergency Double-By-Pass surgry. I could not have asked for a better doctor or surgeon! I healed up from the surgery, got my memory back but never did as well as I expected. I had problems with my chest for many years and finally discovered I had an alergy to the nickel plating on the sterum wires. Again Dr. Hayen preformed the surgery to remove the wires from my chest and the scar is barely visable and I am doing good. I've had 8 years of additional life (and counting) thanks to Dr. Hayden. Anyone lucky enough to have him as their surgeon has the best!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2007 | flag

A gracious gentleman. You never feel rushed in his office. Very compassionate, gentle, helpful, explains things well. Skillful

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag

I work as an RN with Dr. Hayden and he's my hero. Not only is he incredibly kind and patient with his patients he is consistently caring with all the nurses in the unit. I've worked in several Cardiac Surgery Units and this gem of a man and doctor is definitely the "gold standard."

Submitted May 12, 2007 | flag

My husband was one of the first patients of Dr. Hayden at Royal Columbian Hospital.He performed heart by-pass surgery..,a nicer doctor and man I have never met.He was so kind and caring to us it put us completely at ease. I have the utmost respect for him. Right from the start I knew there was something "special" about him.. then I discovered we are both from the maritimes.What else can I say?? Keep up the good work Dr. Hayden. We are all in admiration of you and your expertise. Thankyou from us both.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag