Rate Dr. Thomas Gibson

Dr. Thomas Gibson's Ratings

Great doc!! Been going for years. Really knows his stuff. Sorry he retired

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

So Sorry Dr. Gibson has retired. He was my GP for 15 years and loved it. But NOW this Dr. Modi who is replacing him in that clinic is horrible, with the WORST bedside manners. Why she is a doctor is beyond me. BUT Dr. Gibson was the best. Will miss him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2528919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I am so sad that Dr. Gibson is retiring! He has been my doctor for the past 13 years… I've never had such a great doctor, and have no idea how I am going to find anyone who even comes close to replacing him. He is so genuine, kind, gentle, and caring… he really takes the time to get to know you and your life, and treats the whole person. I suppose sometimes the time he takes with each patient might put him a bit behind schedule, but when you see him it's all worth it because you never feel rushed. He is very thorough and knowledgeable but also very willing to refer when a specialist might know more than he does, which I really appreciate. I appreciate as well how open he is to questions or suggestions; he does not have a giant ego like some doctors, and is happy to talk through any issue so that you feel comfortable in the end. Thank you Dr. Gibson for being an amazing doctor, and from what I can tell, a wonderful human being - you will be greatly missed :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I am so sad to see Dr. Gibson retiring. Very few of his kind are left. He delivered me 39 years ago, and has always been my family Dr, even when moving away, always came back to see him. He calls on his own time to check on you, he has made house calls, and just goes above and beyond. You just don't see that anymore. What makes it even more sad for me, is his replacement is not even half the doctor he is. I will not be continuing with the replacement. But until he does retire I will use him. He is helpful, knowledgeable, has great bedside manner, and creates a great rapport with his patients. He always goes that extra mile! As for his punctuality I can't hold it against him as that's what makes him great. He doesn't hurry patients out if they need him, and is very busy, so that sometimes makes him behind schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Oh how i miss Dr Gibson and his wonderful staff!! I moved too far away (about 3 years ago) to continue to see him and it saddens me so! I was his patient for about 20 years and he delivered both of my kids (22 & 19 years ago). He saw me thru some painful times and was always concerned, compassionate and professional, even calling me at home during bad times to be sure i was okay. Who does this anymore? Dr Gibson goes beyond the call of duty for his patients and his concern is genuine. If you're among his patients, count yourself everso fortunate!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Substantially better than clinic doctors. Shows that he cares and takes time to explain things and is very friendly. Overall everything that a family doctor should be and then some.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

very nice and knowledgeable.he is always on time and gets to the the specialist when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr Gibson has very caring demeanor and bedside manner that is lacking in many GPs. He has excellent follow up and called me at home on his own time when I was sick to make sure I was alright. I would definately recommend him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

what a great doctor! gibson isn't afraid to the extra mile, he takes care of his patients the way a doctor should.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1834874].votes_count ]]