Dr. Thomas Gibson

Rate Dr. Thomas Gibson

Dr. Thomas Gibson's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I am so sad that Dr. Gibson is retiring! He has been my doctor for the past 13 years… I've never had such a great doctor, and have no idea how I am going to find anyone who even comes close to replacing him. He is so genuine, kind, gentle, and caring… he really takes the time to get to know you and your life, and treats the whole person. I suppose sometimes the time he takes with each patient might put him a bit behind schedule, but when you see him it's all worth it because you never feel rushed. He is very thorough and knowledgeable but also very willing to refer when a specialist might know more than he does, which I really appreciate. I appreciate as well how open he is to questions or suggestions; he does not have a giant ego like some doctors, and is happy to talk through any issue so that you feel comfortable in the end. Thank you Dr. Gibson for being an amazing doctor, and from what I can tell, a wonderful human being - you will be greatly missed :)

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I am so sad to see Dr. Gibson retiring. Very few of his kind are left. He delivered me 39 years ago, and has always been my family Dr, even when moving away, always came back to see him. He calls on his own time to check on you, he has made house calls, and just goes above and beyond. You just don't see that anymore. What makes it even more sad for me, is his replacement is not even half the doctor he is. I will not be continuing with the replacement. But until he does retire I will use him. He is helpful, knowledgeable, has great bedside manner, and creates a great rapport with his patients. He always goes that extra mile! As for his punctuality I can't hold it against him as that's what makes him great. He doesn't hurry patients out if they need him, and is very busy, so that sometimes makes him behind schedule.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Oh how i miss Dr Gibson and his wonderful staff!! I moved too far away (about 3 years ago) to continue to see him and it saddens me so! I was his patient for about 20 years and he delivered both of my kids (22 & 19 years ago). He saw me thru some painful times and was always concerned, compassionate and professional, even calling me at home during bad times to be sure i was okay. Who does this anymore? Dr Gibson goes beyond the call of duty for his patients and his concern is genuine. If you're among his patients, count yourself everso fortunate!!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Substantially better than clinic doctors. Shows that he cares and takes time to explain things and is very friendly. Overall everything that a family doctor should be and then some.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

very nice and knowledgeable.he is always on time and gets to the the specialist when needed.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr Gibson has very caring demeanor and bedside manner that is lacking in many GPs. He has excellent follow up and called me at home on his own time when I was sick to make sure I was alright. I would definately recommend him as a doctor.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

what a great doctor! gibson isn't afraid to the extra mile, he takes care of his patients the way a doctor should.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gibson is one of the best family doctors. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He takes time to explain a diagnosis and treatment options, listens to your concerns and answers your questions.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

This the best GP in BC. He is concerned with his patients and never makes you feel rushed.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag